Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buyable Jihad Sounds
I think it would be cool if we could have multiple jihad bomb sounds, things like morgan freeman, lemongrab, scarface,...etc. I did a vote to see if people would enjoy this and it seemed popular. It'd be cool to have something else to spend points on and I know it's do-able. Just a suggestion though  :)
The Chef
[Image: iZ5Ze6d.png]
Dank idea. 420/69 would vote for again.
Nobody's favorite asshole, est. 2002
I like this. Nothing can beat the "ALALALALALALLAALLALALALALAAL" original jihad sound.
[Image: source.gif]
For a very brief time we actually had taunts on the server. Kinda like on prophunt but far fewer. I think it created too many downloads though so it was removed.
If we can get a Final Flash, Run meme or Allahu Akbar I would love that
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Tbh, I would like it to be like the queue system, where only donor+ can use it, and be able to use an MP3 format to play. It would be an additional motive for people to donate.
(08-23-2017, 11:41 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Tbh, I would like it to be like the queue system, where only donor+ can use it, and be able to use an MP3 format to play. It would be an additional motive for people to donate.

I agree with this
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(08-23-2017, 11:41 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Tbh, I would like it to be like the queue system, where only donor+ can use it, and be able to use an MP3 format to play. It would be an additional motive for people to donate.

Ah but you see we can't dictate volume. people could queue ear rape or super quiet sounds. a point shop style eliminates this.
The Chef
[Image: iZ5Ze6d.png]
+1 the idea as a whole
+1 @"Burrito Bowl" suggestion of making it an extra donor (and higher) incentive.

Not sure on the whole MP3 portion. But every new idea will always have some kinks to work out.
I'm sure a written rule and some wrist slaps will keep the ear-rape away for the most part.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
+1 great idea, and it's nice to have more benifits for donor
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky