Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator/Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Killjmax

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92165392

Time Played: 6d

When First Joined: Not sure i think it was January 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): nights 1am to 7am and some times all day, Mountian time

Rank Desired: Trusted/Moderator

Current Rank: Donator

What can you do to help the community: A lot I really want to stop people from doing bad things on the server 

Why you want to help the community: I want to help because its the only ttt server i play on and it is the best server in my opion

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=2491

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: Just the first ttt server i played on and is my favorite server

Other: I Love this server and I Just want to help make it better for everyone who loves the server like I do
Really don't know you enough to say ok for staff, and with only 3 posts (2 for unban and This) you don't have enough forum/community presence which is a minimum requirement

- to note your ban is on DarkRP

- Also you're apply for trusted, you don't go straight to mod...

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
-1, you are nonexistent in terms of a community wise, and you are perma banned from DarkRP too.
-1 I know you on server only but I don't really know know you outside of TTT.

Get your face out there.

Also that app bio might need some rework.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Umm, the rank "Trusted" implies that you can in-fact be trusted. Having a perm ban on record from one of Dinkle's servers doesn't really justify you being able to be Trusted. Sorry but -1.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
Nothing stands out. Get some more activity within the community, maybe handle some Ban Requests and get yourself known.

If what is true about your DarkRP ban, you should really try to appeal that first before you apply for Staff. (I have 0 clue if this was reduced or not, if so ignore this.)
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(09-13-2017, 01:59 PM)Christian Wrote: Nothing stands out. Get some more activity within the community, maybe handle some Ban Requests and get yourself known.

If what is true about your DarkRP ban, you should really try to appeal that first before you apply for Staff. (I have 0 clue if this was reduced or not, if so ignore this.)

It wasn't reduced.
considering i had to block you on discord to get you to stop spamming my pm's, that shows impatience and no self control, key factors in being staff
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Okay, hello @Killjmax
My response to your app is as follow:
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Killj...145:27015/
Can you explain those 1-3 weeks gap between your playtime? I prefer if you have an exact 30 day streak when applying as a trusted without AFK/farming hours included. 
Trusted is the first option you go through, you are not allowed to skip ranks. It is order by Trusted > Test Mod > Mod. Admin is chosen by the other admins and higher up. So this position isn't applicable. 
  1. What kind of bad things do you see on server exactly?
  2. What are your other reasons of applying? Such as, besides bad things, what else is there for your reasons of applying?
  • You need to be more active on forums/discord besides fixing your playtime on the server as well.
  • Your reasoning is lame and short. 
  • Your ban worries me as well.
  • Despite playing at late hours, even staff members that play at the same time as you do, do not seem to see you standing out at all. 
  • If you see player breaking rules and no staff are on, please file in a report on our forums, add a staff member, or even call for one on our discord. 
I really need a good reason why you want to apply because from what I'm reading is in my mind:
Quote:Hi. I'm killjmax! I like admin. Give me Admin. I play late. I don't stand out but I know how to lurk. Dink TTT is my favorite. It's the best TTT ever. I like TTT. So many rule breakers and I don't even report them so I chose to apply to get rid of them.

That's how I see your application. If it's rude, then I'm sorry but your reasons is what make me think of your application that you just want power to do something. You do not need power to do something. You can still report players for moderators to deal with.

It's a -1 from me.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
i wouldn't trust you to clean up my ferret shit let alone staff on here, you troll real hard and do nothing to benefit the community except complain when you are on the servers. big -1