Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh look, he's not dead
Heyo! So yeah, as most of you guys have probably seen (or can check the Gametracker), I've been gone for the last few months. Alot has happened to me that has made me disappear from the community, all of it personal stuff. For starters, I ended up getting my first full time job back in June, July I officially started as a security guard an hour away from where I live. I used to worked Tues-Sat from 11pm-7am then sleep through the day then repeat so I wasn't very active on the server for the majority of the day and definitely not at night. In August, I started my 3rd year at my community college (yep, 3rd year, messed up during the first semester of the 2nd year) so because of that, I now on a part time schedule where I work Tues/Thurs/Sat/Sun during the morning or afternoon shift and go to my classes on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (those afternoon/evenings being my free time). 

Besides that good news, I've also have had a lot of negative stuff to deal with. One being the new job having scheduling conflicts between my job and my school schedule (They want me to work days and times I said I can no longer work, my supervisor is an ass so I always tell them no and I'm not coming in). Besides that, I've been going through some relationship issues concerning a friend of mine that has really left me lost. With everything that I've been trying to deal with, I receded from my usual gaming groups and communities to try to get my life back in order. Now, I'm back but not at 100%, so I'll try not to disappear again but I can't guarentee it. On a plus side though, if anyone wants to stay connected to me outside of the forums and servers, I've shared my SC with a few members of the community so far so if they want to see what I look like (please don't, I'm hideous), then my SC is devin7heaven (I did not pick that name by free will).

Nice to be back though, seems there's still some things the same and a few new things. Lots of new Trusted, TMods, and Mods (welcome and a belated congratulations to you all!), the Strawberry got a promotion to Admin (Jesus, its no longer DinksTTT, its the Strawberry Patch), and Burrito is still a sweaty bitch.
My man! Welcome back
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
It's good to have you back.
former admin2
Welcome back Hidden, you are a dumb bitch tho :D
Welcome back Hidden!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Welcome back Hidden, glad you came back
Oh the mp7 has been nerfed dude, Rejoice!
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Welcome back!
Welcome back
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]