Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application
Ingame Name: [Orange]MrGullible

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:196597140

Time Played: approximately 105 hours 

When First Joined: 2 weeks.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Im on usually everyday, I dont get on as much on the weekends but the weekdays im on. My time zone is East Cost.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I can make this community great with how deteremind I am with keeping everyone in check. I feel like i will be able to connect with new commers who come in this server looking to play on a fun server. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help the community because when im on this server usually no staffs are online and i run into many problems with many peope trolling on the server. So I raised my ranks so that once im able to become a staff, i'll be able to support other staffs and keeping this game right. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I have never been banned on any server. 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): NO, never applied for staff before. This is my first time applying. 

How did you find us?: I found this server though a different server called the Dinkleburg. I didnt like it much because there was no people trolling and not enough people to stay to have fun. 
+0.5
You are very active, you are helpful and the staff knows you quite well, the only thing I think could be improved is that you have only been here for 2 weeks, and you haven't been of forums/discord
Change that and you'll get that extra 0.5
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Understandable, i dont really know how long ive been here becuase it doesnt even tell me so i estimated it. and i started using discord yesterday and the forums.
+0.8
Your exciting to play with and you know how to making someone laugh and have a great time. You understand all the rules and you follow them perfectly. Your very active when i'm your on. The only problem is that you only joined 2 weeks ago and you haven't really been in the forums or discord for long. But if you yeah know talking in the discord more, reply to threads, post threads then it will be a +1.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I can only do 1+, .5+, 0+ or 1-. I think you deserve a 1+, even tho you just joined the forums and discord. But i still think you are going to do great
this was officially official.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1, is active, follows the rules, and interacts with other players on the server

Although I would suggest making an introduction post on to forums  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(09-28-2017, 02:31 PM)[Pink] Tori the Tiger Wrote: +0.8
Your exciting to play with and you know how to making someone laugh and have a great time. You understand all the rules and you follow them perfectly. Your very active when i'm your on. The only problem is that you only joined 2 weeks ago and you haven't really been in the forums or discord for long. But if you yeah know talking in the discord more, reply to threads, post threads then it will be a +1.

uhh +0.8?
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(09-28-2017, 10:31 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 02:31 PM)[Pink] Tori the Tiger Wrote: +0.8

uhh +0.8?

Yeah because the 2 things that's not good is the 2 weeks and that he haven't been in the forums or discord for long
[Image: giphy.gif]
i think he deserves a +1 because even though he hasnt been on the forums and discord, for one the discord link is expired so he hasnt been able to get it and for the forums i dont know XD.

hes really fun to play with and respects the rules well. +1 for me
Congrats.