Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mmdeadpool2000 for trusted
Ingame Name:mmdeadpool2000

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198395320973/

Time Played: 112 hours

When First Joined: in june or july of 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): on school days 3:20 pm to 8:50 pm and during break/weekends 12 pm to 1 am at most

Rank Desired: trusted 

Current Rank:regular 

What can you do to help the community?:I can help on certain hours the staff is not on and make sure the players are not the breaking rules when not supervised 

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help because I want to give back to the community and make the server better for new players enjoyment   

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no

How did you find us?: I had always wanted to play gmod and enjoyed prop hunt so I searched for prop hunt servers and saw dinklebergs prop hunt. I joined and had so much I started joining every time I can.
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
i see deadpool on often, he respects the rules and respects staff aswell. considering all that, he is not that social when i see him on, he sometimes socializes but usually stays pretty quite. i think he can learn to change that though so its a +1 for me :)
Never have really seen him on PH But form what gold said its a +1
+1 deadpool is a regular on the server. 

They have always followed the rules, are active, and have interacted with players with it.

My only concern is your lack of forum time and discord. 
I suggest making an intro post so the community can better get to know you and talking in the discord every once in a while.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
-1 for not enough forum time

but i think that deadpool would make a great addition to the team , but i DO think that i would be nice if you were on discord and were interacting with the other staff members'
overall a +1 from me.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Congrats. You've been promoted.