Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tons Staff award for January!
Hello all of dink. Today, January 20th 2017, I am starting what I call "Tons Staff award". I will be giving it once a month  to staff which I believe put in the time and effort to make sure the community is an enjoyable and fun place to be apart of. 

This months Top staff I chose for how he handled a few ghosters, RDMers and trolls. He waited to see who was the instigator before making his final decision on said instigators. These trolls specificlly targeted me for no reason. After about 3 rounds of watching and analyzing the situation, this staff member took them down. 

This months Top Staff award presented by Tons is given to @Christian. Congrats! 

I hope this inspires other staff to realize how much of the community really cares for what you guys are doing and we hope you keep up the good work and strive to do excellent! See you next month!
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Hi hello, on a completely unrelated topic, would you like some free premium points ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
(01-20-2017, 07:18 AM)Drew Wrote: Hi hello, on a completely unrelated topic, would you like some free premium points ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

Only I can buy his love >:3
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
How are you gonna give the award to the man that looks like he belongs to a boy band...
(01-20-2017, 08:15 AM)Lycan Wrote: How are you gonna give the award to the man that looks like he belongs to a boy band...

@"Lycan" Obvi that is the reason...
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
My expectations for people are lowering..
fuck christian
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
The reward is an unenthusiastic blowie.
He's giving a blowjob from scoovie.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-20-2017, 08:15 AM)Lycan Wrote: How are you gonna give the award to the man that looks like he belongs to a boy band...

By having him sing me a song.

(01-20-2017, 05:37 PM)Saltine the Christmas Cracker Wrote: The reward is an unenthusiastic blowie.

Not even. A sad handjob.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]