Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The life of Puss. (introduction)
Heyoo Im Puss and this probably isnt going to be long because im boring but here we go.
I am 18 years old (19 in november), so i just graduated highschol. Along side that I also graduated tech school through dual enrollment for photography. So that leads me to my passion, photography! I have been taking photos for over 5 years now and I have been doing photoshoots ever since to build my portfolio. One of the types of photography i endulge in is concert/live photography, so that being said, Ive shot Vans warped tour since 15', with bands such as Pierce the veil, PVRIS, Mayday parade, Sleeping with sirens, and many many more. 
 Im transitioning from portrait to self portraits currently. Ive won multiple awards for my photography and even money (75$ prize)! I have also been getting into videograph and cinematography. Currently self employeed as a photographer and employeed as a Valet at Disney! 

Will add more when i think of it! Hope you enjoyed! Cool

My photography 
          l
         V
[Image: tumblr_o7mt4f9Iq91u3k1nko1_1280.jpg]
^My infamous profile pic
[Image: tumblr_ojbuckqpZk1u3k1nko1_1280.jpg][Image: tumblr_ojbu971ebY1u3k1nko1_1280.jpg][Image: tumblr_oiqy7uORL41u3k1nko1_1280.jpg][Image: tumblr_ocgttkyWw81u3k1nko4_540.jpg]
Welcome to the forums! You listed two bands I like.. f for respect. Photography I know someone who enjoys it as well. I find it very interesting that- You had me at "Valet at Disney". Anyways, WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY! Try ph sometime.
Welcome to the forums sir!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(10-09-2017, 07:19 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: Welcome to the forums! You listed two bands I like.. f for respect. Photography I know someone who enjoys it as well. I find it very interesting that- You had me at "Valet at Disney".  Anyways, WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY! Try ph sometime.

Used to be a PH fanatic! but then I had quit gaming for about a year... but now that i came back ive been an addict to TTT, so ill hop over to PH in the near future! heres my photography portfolio with (most) of the bands ive shot ( Piersonjamesphotography.tumblr.com )

(10-09-2017, 07:32 PM)Christian Wrote: Welcome to the forums sir!

Glad to be here  Cool
Thanks for letting us know who you are. I hope your life ends up a bountiful one.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
Welcome to the forums/server.
former admin2
Welcome to the forums.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Welcome to the forums sir.
Would love to see a forum of just some of your photos.
(10-09-2017, 09:39 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: Would love to see a forum of just some of your photos.

I updated this one to include multiple different photos to show my style a bit in each! enjoy!