Unban The Kernal
I think a 2 month ban is in order, personally. Mari and Kernal himself bring up good points in it being 0-100 real quick, but Kernal really should have known better too given the fact I've seen him around a while.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
[Image: C2oT8Go.jpg]

[Image: Bezi3dy.jpg]

[Image: io3nKU2.jpg]

Pro-tip: don't jihad at spawn.

You're a master, so I won't protest the ban being reduced to no less than a month. Do it again, however, and you're outta here.
"I had to" LOL
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Everyone fucks up, perma isn't worth losing a player. Reduce.
look, dinkleberg TTT literally is the only thing on GMOD i do. If you feel like a perma ban on 1 mistake is justified who am I to argue, but I think you should look over the perma ban.
(01-21-2017, 04:42 AM)Kernal Cornflakes Wrote: I didn't get a warning or even a chance to answer all the reports

You shouldn't need a warning to not jihad your traitor buddies, But I do believe people should've had the chance to answer the reports.
(01-21-2017, 06:30 AM)Mari Wrote: +1

he didnt hunt down his t buddies or kill them with intent or anything.

He knew his traitor buddies were in the room and jihaded.

+1 for 1 month.
Permaban=bad

This isn't some random schmuck who spent 3 hours on the server and then just decided they were bored so mass RDM'd. This is someone who, realistically, spent anywhere from 20-99 hours on the server.

However, at the same time, he made a very very dumb decision, and he very clearly could have seen his T buddies and elected not to do it.

+1 for 3 weeks to a month.
soooo, whats the final verdict??
Dont look so blue
We are waiting on the admin verdict and the mod who banned him. But since this is a bit different from other communities, it'll be mostly the Admin decision.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Ph weeb here
With my little knowledge of ttt may I have a say?
If this was a regular player of the server that knows the rules, then I see this as a very under thought decision. I really think he just wasn't  thinking about what he was about to do, so I think a second chance would be acceptable. 
+1 for reduction