Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working on some new pets, misc items, and such
@Rhapsody Dude yes! Add these to PH, PLEASE. Many many would enjoy these things. +1 to all.
(10-29-2017, 03:12 PM)mkkay671 Wrote: This looks awesome. Could it be any way possible to create Cosmo or Wanda to go along with the Fairy Oddparents theme?

Not taking non-WoW requests.

(10-29-2017, 03:15 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: @Rhapsody Dude yes! Add these to PH, PLEASE. Many many would enjoy these things. +1 to all.

Forward that to Dink. I don't see why they couldn't be cross-server, though.
Progress update on that knife replacement thing I mentioned. I don't really need to keep it to a knife, which is pretty nice; a smallish fist weapon works just as well, and it lets you all live your dream of being One Punch Man.

In the video, the texture quality is a bit eh, but I've upscaled it since then and it looks a lot better. I also plan to make it play a sound effect when attacking (probably only able to be heard by the person using it to prevent deviations from gameplay). Beyond that, I'll also be updating the model to make use of existing skins, so there will be more color choices. And beyond that, this is a proof of concept that this is possible and actually pretty easy to do once you figure it out; it wouldn't be hard to change this for another fist or knife weapon model.
(10-29-2017, 09:07 PM)Rhapsody Wrote: Progress update on that knife replacement thing I mentioned. I don't really need to keep it to a knife, which is pretty nice; a smallish fist weapon works just as well, and it lets you all live your dream of being One Punch Man.

In the video, the texture quality is a bit eh, but I've upscaled it since then and it looks a lot better. I also plan to make it play a sound effect when attacking (probably only able to be heard by the person using it to prevent deviations from gameplay). Beyond that, I'll also be updating the model to make use of existing skins, so there will be more color choices. And beyond that, this is a proof of concept that this is possible and actually pretty easy to do once you figure it out; it wouldn't be hard to change this for another fist or knife weapon model.

Think you can implement abilities to become weapons for Traitors? ex : Backstab, Lighting Bolt or I guess Thasdorah? ( A windrunner bow )
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
These are so great. I agree with Rodri, if we could have the models as T weapons that'd be awesome.
Annie
TTT Test Mod

Need any help? Feel free to send me a forum PM.
(10-29-2017, 10:50 PM)Rodri Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 09:07 PM)Rhapsody Wrote: Progress update on that knife replacement thing I mentioned. I don't really need to keep it to a knife, which is pretty nice; a smallish fist weapon works just as well, and it lets you all live your dream of being One Punch Man.

Think you can implement abilities to become weapons for Traitors? ex : Backstab, Lighting Bolt or I guess Thasdorah? ( A windrunner bow )

That would require lua. Functionally, this is exactly the same as the knife, just a model change.
So uh, we should make this the text hat of pets.
Colors colors colors colors!

The dragon, that is.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Haven't been working on this recently due to work and other things, but I plan to get back on track with it and send some models to Dink sometime soon, after I figure out some problems. I did, however, figure out how to solve some of the models not having proper transparency, so that should no longer be a limiting factor provided I did it right.
I would make a request but I could make theses myself using 3ds max plus I say the biased not taking non wow request smh. Imma go back to making my super saiyan form animation now

Sick negative mate
[Image: xnd4y2p.png]