Unban from discord please
Ingame Name: ~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62538807 

Who Banned You: I dont know

Reason For Ban: I dont know

Length of Ban: perma i guess

Reason for Mods to Unban: i mean i feel i am a fairly good person on the discord and rarely break the rules and i would like to come back and talk with you people.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Once a while ago because i joined a voice channel an didnt realize how loud i was.

Other: Since this is the server i play on most i am putting this here since there isnt an official unban request topic for discord. I feel it has been long enough, I dont know why and by who i was banned, only thing that i can think of was a late night meme quote i put into general but it wasnt like i put in a big meme picture it was like 6 lines come on that is a muzzle at worst i havent done that much even.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Banned for shitposting constantly I believe and by @quiche commando
Constantly????? nah nah, i dont remember shitposting that repeatedly. If anything i should of been muzzled for somethign that small for a while and not perma banned for 3 weeks so far.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
You did tho. Don't lie.
Intel Inside. ©
I am not denying any shitposting, just saying not enough to be perma banned.
haha thanks for the good joke black cat, you're a regular comedian
i dont like jokes per say but that was a good one
+1 he's been banned for a bit and honestly I enjoy the shitposting channel more than RS in general chat

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
If this was your first ban for this particular offence i dont see why not unban.
However i dont deny i dont watch or join vc in the discord. So i dont know how annoying your shit posting actually is to really support the unban. i generally conserve my activities in discord to whats essential.

So im just using my personal standpoint to promote second chances when the condition is reasonable.
I'm not 100% opposed to unban, but you definitely need to stop if you don't want to get banned again. Literally a year of shitposting, interrupting convos, and spamming random crap in the wrong channels. Like fucking around sometimes is okay. Doing it once every other day despite warnings and temporary mutes over months is a bit much.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Which will happen first: Pigs fly; A decision is made on this appeal