Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My Inactivity
So here's the deal.

I just got cast as the lead role in my school's spring musical, Les Misérables. If any of you are familiar with the show you'll know that the lead role, Jean Valjean, is a huge fucking role.

While I'm absolutely ecstatic about this opportunity, it also means my free time on week days is going to be almost gone. I'm going to start having rehearsals from 5:30-8:30, and any time not spent rehearsing will be used to study, as I am an honor student in junior year with shit loads of homework.

So to sum it up, I won't be on very much. I'm going to try to get 15-20 hours every couple weeks, but even that may prove too much once I get into the thick of rehearsals. I'm going to try to be as much of a forum presence that I usually am, helping on threads and such. I'm going to still be making decisions with the admins. I just won't be even close to as active :-(

Thanks
I did not expect you to be a drama boy. But good luck and enjoy the show. I remember I had to read that book for summer reading back in high school.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Junior as in high school? Damn, thought you were older. Good on you to devote time with Honours and all that.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
too bad you didnt get fantine
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(01-23-2017, 07:12 AM)Drew Wrote: So here's the deal.

I just got cast as the lead role in my school's spring musical, Les Misérables. If any of you are familiar with the show you'll know that the lead role, Jean Valjean, is a huge fucking role.

While I'm absolutely ecstatic about this opportunity, it also means my free time on week days is going to be almost gone. I'm going to start having rehearsals from 5:30-8:30, and any time not spent rehearsing will be used to study, as I am an honor student in junior year with shit loads of homework.

So to sum it up, I won't be on very much. I'm going to try to get 15-20 hours every couple weeks, but even that may prove too much once I get into the thick of rehearsals. I'm going to try to be as much of a forum presence that I usually am, helping on threads and such. I'm going to still be making decisions with the admins. I just won't be even close to as active :-(

Thanks
When You say "what does Drew look like" Hugh Jackman does not come to mind.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(01-23-2017, 07:55 PM)tons4583 Wrote:

Thanks

I am Hugh Jackman.
(01-23-2017, 08:47 PM)Drew Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 07:55 PM)tons4583 Wrote:

Thanks

I am Hugh Jackman.

I knew it all along.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-23-2017, 06:33 PM)General Lee 2: Lee Harder Wrote: Junior as in high school? Damn, thought you were older. Good on you to devote time with Honours and all that.

Yeah I get that a lot around here... I guess I'm just such a mature stand-up individual ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
(01-24-2017, 07:38 AM)Drew Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 06:33 PM)General Lee 2: Lee Harder Wrote: Junior as in high school? Damn, thought you were older. Good on  you to devote time with Honours and all that.

Yeah I get that a lot around here... I guess I'm just such a mature stand-up individual ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

Or they figure that a man that molests children should be out of highschool.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-24-2017, 08:49 AM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 07:38 AM)Drew Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 06:33 PM)General Lee 2: Lee Harder Wrote: Junior as in high school? Damn, thought you were older. Good on  you to devote time with Honours and all that.

Or they figure that a man that molests children should be out of highschool.

Keep in mind he's a registered sex offender to hedge hogs, hell he's got a fetish with them.
[Image: b_560x95.png]