Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prop Hunt Staff Application
Ingame Name: ~Ms. Jekyll ~ Lady Hyde~

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:172542352

Time Played: about 152 hours

When First Joined: late September, early October

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Late evening, early morning Eastern Time Zone, USA

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: Help staff to the best of my abilities 

Why do you want to help the community?: To keep a fun and open minded gameplay

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no

How did you find us?: Was looking for a accepting server, found Dinkleberg's, enjoyed my stay and the people that played, so i continued to play on the server.

Other: I would love to be a part of the Dink's Prop Hunt Family! 
Well you have the correct amount of time and also when you get on you are always in a good mood and you follow the rules and I think you will do great in the family so it is a +1 from me :)
Its a +1 from me, I've know Jekyll for a month and in that time she has complied with the given rules, Dealt with minges, and overall been an outstanding gaming companion. :P
+1, Follows the rules, improves on whatever is asked of her.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
+1 Is kind, follows rules, helps out, and in my opinion, is perfect staff material :P
[Image: OyMxnr.gif]
She follows rules and helps keep the noobs in line. +1 for trusted
+1 of course. Knows the rules, active on discord, and is always active on the server.
Very active and always willing to help! Knows and follows the rules, and encourages others to do the same! Very friendly and welcoming as well. +1 from me!
Congrats. You've been promoted.