Poll: Should I, Kyle Buttersjunior_, be unbanned
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, Unban now
33.33%
2 33.33%
Yes, but reduct the ban to be a Temp only
16.67%
1 16.67%
No keep it as is.
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Unban request, or reduction of current ban plz.
Ingame Name: Kyle Buttersjunior_

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082329870/

Who Banned You: King Tiger Ace Fasda22

Reason For Ban: Attempt Mass RDM of afks

Length of Ban: Permantly

Reason for Mods to Unban: I have always played by the rules and have always taken any slay i was given, i always try to find justice when im the only donor and everyone is a Guest and people RDm, but honeslty this is the only server i play on Gmod. I am sory for what i did. i just dont want to be permantly banned from a great server with people i have played almost 3 weeks ingame with

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): None

Other:
Two things:

1. Replace your SteamID with this: STEAM_0:0:61032071

2. If you always played by the rules, then you would know not to RDM afks until overtime. Can you explain what you were trying to do?
Care to explain why you did this then? I'm all for second chances but you have to earn it too.
@King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Do you have screenshots of the logs, or would anyone like to dig them up out of the old logs?
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I also watched the deathscene but couldnt record because shadowplay was messing up, the deathscene showed you intentionally throwing that incend at spawn AT THE FIRST ROUND OF THE MAP. I am sorry my man, but that counts to me as intentional mass RDM of AFK's and the act was swiftly followed by the ban. Not to mention the discobomb that was tossed right after the incend, probably also at spawn wich would spread the fire and increase the chances of killing an AFK.

Also I had noticed you had at least one report on you each map prior...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
I'm all for a reduction, what I need to understand is:

Did you conciously or unconciously RDM over the course of these maps?

There's no grey area to this question. Honesty would improve your credibility to me. I'm all chances but this is a little absurd.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
I can recall the reports prior were for people that were either RDming innocests and traitors that had done nothing traitorous. I haven't done a mass RDm or anything like this b4, I would like a second chance, I know I have to earn it back, and I have been a fairly decent donor when it comes to other people reporting to me the RDM when staff isn't online.

(11-27-2017, 10:44 PM)PeppermintPatches Wrote: I'm all for a reduction, what I need to understand is:

Did you conciously or unconciously RDM over the course of these maps?

There's no grey area to this question. Honesty would improve your credibility to me. I'm all chances but this is a little absurd.

the Round of the mass RDM was consciously but the prior rounds were unconsciously.
(11-27-2017, 10:45 PM)Kyle Buttersjunior_ Wrote: I can recall the reports prior were for people that were either RDming innocests and traitors that had done nothing traitorous. I haven't done a mass RDm or anything like this b4, I would like a second chance, I know I have to earn it back, and I have been a fairly decent donor when it comes to other people reporting to me the RDM when staff isn't online.

I can empathize for this, I suppose. +1 for reduction. Be careful, and don't let this happen again, bud.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
thank you
To be honest you were fun to play with... I am going to take a gamble and say +1 even though it was intentional... I understand shit happens with the incinds if you use them wrong (Example unpin and hold).
Intel Inside. ©