Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
penguinslayer4 for moderator
Ingame Name: penguinslayer4

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:138059551

Time Played: 1 week, 3 days

When First Joined: October 8th, 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am normally available from around 10pm or 11pm until around 5am est.

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community?: I believe I can help the community since I am generally on later at night when there are fewer staff on. This would help discourage trolls and keep the server rank from going down due to lack of staff being on when trolls are. I have also caught many ghosters on the server, and I love helping players by answering any questions they may have.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help create a positive place for new players to come so they do not feel shunned for not knowing how to play. And at the same time keep them coming back because of that positive atmosphere. I was shown a lot of compassion and understanding by the staff when I first joined the server and had no clue what I was doing. I would like to continue that trend by helping make others feel the same way when they join the server. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No, I have not previously been banned.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No, I have not previously applied for staff.

How did you find us?: I first found out about Garry's Mod through watching Markiplier play prop hunt on youtube. When I finally got the game the first thing I wanted to do was play prop hunt. I joined a server who's staff was nonexistent and offered no help on how to play. Then I went searching for a new server and the name Dinkleberg caught my eye because I loved watching Fairly Oddparents when I was younger. So I decided to join and instantly fell in love with the server. The staff was active and helpful. No one got angry because I didn't know how to play. The amount of compassion and understanding that was shown to me as a new player ultimately made the decision to stay on this server unquestionable. And I have never played on another prop hunt server since.

Other: I have roughly 16 hours spent on the forums

As always, thank you for your time!
I do not play on PH, but I want to add she's been very polite over on TTT. We've had no problems with her, and she causes no issues regarding the rules or anything behavior wise. She seems to be a very a good candidate from what I've seen from her on our server.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1, Although I don't see you on as often because you are on at night, your game tracker is amazing. 

You've been active EVERY day this past month. (As well as the fact that you are on for more than 30 minutes at a time.)
You're active on forums > You've doubled the required post amount
You ask questions when needed, and handle your job very well. 

You are well deserving of this rank. Good job for all your hard work  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Penguin has been a great staff member, does everything asked of her, follows guidelines, isn't afraid to ask questions/takes initiative in handling everything to the best of her ability. As Mk stated your activity is crazy, its starting to look better then mine lol. Glad to have you here with us on PH +1 for you.
yes she is amazingly active and still somehow makes time to play on ttt, i do want to say the time is a bit low for a mod app but your other features blow that away, enjoy mod :)
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
+1 Penguin is good at doing her job, kind, and fun to play with, so it's a yes from me! :P
[Image: OyMxnr.gif]
+1
Ok so I'm too lazy to actually go into details but right now you deserve to be mod the most out of any tmods.
pengu has my vote, she is on point.
+1 penguin is always active and does an amazing job. She deserves to be a mod.
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
+1 great staff and person from what i've seen