Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Inactive Cleaning.
Alrighty. I will give this a 1 week time period to get a reply from everyone, but PH has a good bit of inactive staff. The point of this is to fix that, because a lot of them have no intentions on returning to the server simple enough anyone who is inactive will be demoted if they do not reply to this post. Direct PH staff will not have to worry about this, but you can still post here if you want. The people who for sure will be demoted are the people that have been inactive for 2 months+.

Basically if you are inactive PH Staff and want to keep your current PH staff rank reply here. If you do not reply you will be demoted. Thanks for your time.

P.S. - Anyone in my discord is good.
yeah I hope on when I'm awake and the one that must not be named is sleeping. But yeah I will try and be more active and yada yada with promises that are to much work other than the one for sleep ?
Regular - Dink's PH

[Image: 848011109_597887.gif?4]
replied
former admin2
helllooo
Hai~ I'll be working much harder than what I have been for the last couple weeks. Sorry for that Starky! D: I'll do better!
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif]
Don't mess with the lime
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
Hi yes I am prophunt owner
(12-07-2017, 09:53 AM)[Lime]ŜŊĬPƐŜŜ69 Wrote: Don't mess with the lime

This says, "inactive".
Welp, here i am. Replied as a bitch would do in the fith of the night (idfk what im talking about)
I hope i comes back soon, exams are nearly over :)
this was officially official.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
I forgot to add it...lol... tmods are also safe from this..oh well...just gonna bump this it has 3 more days.