Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeezy's Mod Application
Ingame Name: Yeezy Jeezy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:89614246

Time Played: 4 days, 1 hour, 25 minutes.

When First Joined: August 28, 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Whenever I can get on. Usually after work at around midnight EST.

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Tmod

What can you do to help the community?: I can keep on providing suggestions to help better the server and watch out for ghosters, hackers, and trolls.  I'm also still trying to figure out Hammer so I can look to edit/fix maps for the server.

Why do you want to help the community?: I love prop hunt, it's what got me into playing Garry's Mod. I've bounced around many servers through my years playing and I haven't found a server where I ACTUALLY get along with all the other staff members. It's been my favorite server to play on and all I want to do is help it grow into an even better server than it is now.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Only on TTT

How did you find us?: I joined the TTT server first and wanted to get back into playing prop hunt, so I decided to come on here.

Other: 
There isnt anything better then this cheesy ass yeezy :P 100+ from me, he helps alot and always has great advice, and his server help with code is spot on!!
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
+1 from me! I enjoy playing prop hunt with ya, and when everyone is needing another set of eyes, you are there to help out and very chilled with everyone :D
+1 from me, Yeezy is constantly looking for ways to improve the server and make it a better place. Is very helpful with catching ghosters, hackers, and trolls. As well as he is great helping enforce rules and keep people in check.
Honestly, time is a little short for moderator...but you are a good staff member, you help lower staff teaching them proper ways to do things, you are as active as you can be balancing job/college/2 servers.. Its a +1 from me. You are always helping with coding coming up with new suggestions to make the server better and just over all a good experienced person for the spot. In this time of need for higher ups on PH I will more then gladly set aside the time factor for someone as experienced as yourself. +1
Yezzy was one of the first players on the server to open up to me. I played with him for a few hours and I have experience of moderator on other servers in which he shows he can handle a higher ranked position. He definitely deserves this! +1 for this man!
[Image: bbxHVos.png]
-1 from me cause I don't think we need your help we are great the way we are......

I am kidding I love you man and you would make a great Moderater so +1 from me :)
+1, I can't recall any problems in game. Has bountiful forum time, game tracker is solid.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Congrats you have been promoted. :)