Accidental Ghost
Name:Pail_of_cheese

SteamID:Pail_of_cheese

Who Banned You:Obiwan Canblowme

Reason For Ban:Ghosting

Length of Ban:Perm

Reason for Mods to Unban: Im new to the pm things and i saw a command that says do @player to pm and i did it asking my T buddy to defib me and i accidently posted it to admin chat then got kicked with no reason and i asked the mod whose name i cant remember and he said he kicked me because another mod told them to and then i asked why and never got an answer so i did it again thinking he didnt see it and then somebody said i was putting it into admin chat and then before i got a word in i got Perma Banned

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): i have never been banned before.

Other:
Edit your post to display the below format so that higher staff can assess your request as quickly as possible.

Ingame Name:

SteamID:

Who Banned You:

Reason For Ban:

Length of Ban:

Reason for Mods to Unban:

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):

Other:
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
I posted in the chat window prior to banning you. I asked you to not do that, and that was after you had been kicked. Between myself and the 3 or 4 other staff that were on, you were talked to about it in voice chat by multiple people, another admin used the correct command to private messenge you in chat about it as well. I’m gonna let other people be the judge on this one. I have screenshots but I won’t be at my pc for a couple days for anyone that doesn’t believe me.
[Image: JU8CD1n.png]
[Image: 73MD1Yf.gif]
But in other news, if you're telling the truth I don't believe you should've been banned but there are two sides to every story.

+1 for immediate unban (Unless further evidence is provided via the staff who banned you)
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
(12-25-2017, 02:42 AM)Obi Juan Canblowme Wrote: I posted in the chat window prior to banning you. I asked you to not do that, and that was after you had been kicked. Between myself and the 3 or 4 other staff that were on, you were talked to about it in voice chat by multiple people, another admin used the correct command to private messenge you in chat about it as well. I’m gonna let other people be the judge on this one. I have screenshots but I won’t be at my pc for a couple days for anyone that doesn’t believe me.a
after i got kicked i asked why i was kicked. and the test mod said because someone else told me to kick you and did not give any other reason.. even when i got kicked there was no reason provided in the kick window. and not a single person said anything to me via the voice chat about putting it into the admin chat and if they did you have to think that i was Dead so all the dead people were talking over the Live people. and i got a single msg from christian saying that i was putting it into the admin chat and before i got a word in i was immediately banned for perm.
Myself, Obi and a few others had warned you to stop a few times. I at least warned you 2-3 times. You'll probably get a reduce to about a week under the Moderate Ghosting rule, but you need to be more cautious and careful next time when Staff are warning you to stop.

This screenshot was the one I had of your final warning prior to you being banned.

[Image: l7zOi3X.jpg]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(12-25-2017, 01:56 PM)Christian Wrote: Myself, Obi and a few others had warned you to stop a few times. I at least warned you 2-3 times. You'll probably get a reduce to about a week under the Moderate Ghosting rule, but you need to be more cautious and careful next time when Staff are warning you to stop.

This screenshot was the one I had of your final warning prior to you being banned.

as soon as you typed that i got banned i didnt even get a chance to realize my mistake.
(12-25-2017, 03:01 PM)pail_of_cheese Wrote:
(12-25-2017, 01:56 PM)Christian Wrote: Myself, Obi and a few others had warned you to stop a few times. I at least warned you 2-3 times. You'll probably get a reduce to about a week under the Moderate Ghosting rule, but you need to be more cautious and careful next time when Staff are warning you to stop.

as soon as you typed that i got banned i didnt even get a chance to realize my mistake.

If you notice what Christian said, that was a screenshot of your final warning, which means you had chances before to realize your mistake.

(12-25-2017, 03:20 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote:
(12-25-2017, 03:01 PM)pail_of_cheese Wrote:

If you notice what Christian said, that was a screenshot of your final warning, which means you had chances before to realize your mistake.

they claimed to have voice chat warned me which i did not hear as there were alot of people blowing up the mic in the dead chat. why they were only hearing the live people making it seem quieter than it actually was
Your request has been Accepted. Your ban has been reduced to a week.