Unban Request
Ingame Name: snaptapfap

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19882773

Who Banned You: Scoovie

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM + Leave 

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: I wont RDM anymore. I usually RDM when it's funny and friendly. I dont RDM new players unless we get to know each other. I like this community a lot and have made a lot of friends. I'll try and be more active on gmod and on the forums as well. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other: 
Wow there was no effort put into this. -1
(12-26-2017, 11:58 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: Wow there was no effort put into this. -1

But what happens when I rdm and you dont get this anymore? 

I was only 9 years old
I loved Donald Trump
I had all the merchandise
Every night I’d pray to Trump for deporting illegal immigrants
My dad would hear me and call me a racist
I knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Donald Trump
I called him a cunt
He slaps me and send me to bed
I’m crying now and my face hurts
I feel a warmth approach me
It was Donald Trump
I’m so happy
He whispers in my ear “we need to build a wall”
Then he gets me out of bed and reaches in his pocket
I’m ready
I open my wallet for Donald
He gives me a small loan of a million dollars
It hurts so much, but I do it for Donald
I feel my wallet tearing as he puts the money in
He roars a mighty roar as he puts the money in
My dad walks in and says “what the fuck”
Donald Trump looks at him and says “you’re fired”
Trump leaves through the window
Trump is love, Trump is life
I don't understand. Aren't you a regular member of the server? You have about 270 hours on the server and this is the effort you put into an unban request? Unless you edit that post and explain your actions in a coherent way, I don't see a reason to unban you. Get a grip, kid.
Leave and never come back, we all know you don't really care. -1 for any reduction or unban.
I mean, you have 3 Bans on record for Constant RDM. I think 1 or 2 at least would get the point across that you shouldn't do that.  Not really sure you should be unbanned at all. And if you were ever given a reduce, it would be your last chance tbh.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I believe that when snap rdm's, he does it as a meme to his friends on the server, but he went too far. Even if this gets denied, he'll eventually be unbanned. I want to commend this unban because he's been here a long time and he's a friend, but it will look like immunity is granted to any regulars of the server.
(12-27-2017, 12:35 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: I believe that when snap rdm's, he does it as a meme to his friends on the server, but he went too far. Even if this gets denied, he'll eventually be unbanned. I want to commend this unban because he's been here a long time and he's a friend, but it will look like immunity is granted to any regulars of the server.

I agree. Could I be unbanned in a month or so?
If you have so many hours on this server you shouldn't be RDM'ing to begin with. Joking or not RDM'ing is against the rules and you should know better. -1
Your request has been Denied