Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite moment of 2017
I thought this would be cool to hear from everyone. I became a member around August I've had a lot of great moments on the server. One of my favorites being around 2 months ago and I don't know who it was but they kept saying they were the real "Milk Man" and it went back and forth to where more people joined in and eventually changed their names to milk related stuff. It was a funny and enjoyable memory for me on the server and I thought it would be cool to hear what everyone's favorite moment of 2017 was for them on the server. If you really don't have one maybe just a favorite moment from 2017 in general.

[Image: 43242-Keep-The-Change-You-Filthy-Animal.gif?1]
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
All hail political milk.
One of my favorite moments was when I managed to get Connors(t)to revive me as an inno and ended up getting himself killed
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
When Tronald got banned for ghosting when he is staff of the PH server.
Not being Admin.
Snap getting Permabanned.

Mine would probably be all the times we abused Blake last year.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...1#pid26371
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

(01-06-2018, 04:16 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: When Tronald got banned for ghosting when he is staff of the PH server.

when dink told starky not to get staff on another server and he did it anyway, twice
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky