Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Thread
To Whom it may concern,

I, GIR of the mongoose-dog & the loins of scrap, is here to reciprocate to a concern brought to my attention that I, GIR of the mongoose-dog & the loins of scrap, may have perturbed or perhaps set an ineffectual countenance on the visage of this congregation of aptly suited comrades like-mindedly pushing toward the prevalent goal to make memes. In lieu of a gift or a receipt of one such gift, I, GIR of the mongoose-dog & the loins of scrap, hereby decree that I, GIR of the mongoose-dog & the loins of scrap, shall be the possessor of the position of Chief Officer of Corporate Knackwursts. This position that I, GIR of the mongoose-dog & the loins of scrap, humbly accept and will hold until the setting of the sun is nigh. The position might be back-breaking and tenacious but I, GIR of the mongoose-dog & the loins of scrap & Chief Officer of Corporate Knackwursts, shall persist and come out on top in my endeavor to straighten my behavior in this community.

Humbly yours,
GIR of the mongoose-dog & the loins of scrap & Chief Officer of Corporate Knackwursts
I appreciate you.