Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Falsely banned by Queef Commando
Before you say anything, this is going into unban requests as well. But from what I've seen Queef do in the past, this should be enough for some action to be taken into effect.
Let me explain the scenario: We are playing mouse house. Recalling what I had done on other maps with the approval of Moderators (not T-mods, Moderators), I csay twice, before the round even begins, that activating the radio is KOS'able and that spamming it is slayable, my reasoning being that it can be activated any time and people can spam it as it's not even a one-time use thing like secret knife music.
Maybe I was wrong for 'making up a rule', but I had warned players multiple times before the round even began that those would take effect for this map, at least for this time. Plus, I have seen people 'make up rules' with Csay before, such as planting a table into the teleporter being bannable (not sure if it's in the MOTD now, it used to not be and this took effect).
Now, the banned part of the scenario:
Moderate Hurricane (something) activates it, so I kill him. He then rages in admin chat about being killed, and explains how admins have told him that only spamming it is KOSable (remember this, it's important). So I argue in admin chat, few rounds later Queef connects (probably since Moderate asked him to), and low and behold, I see Moderate spamming the radio, regardless of what he had just told me and after I even warned him I would kill him if he continued. Then, Queef says "Nice RDM" in voicechat, and without warning, I am banned for a whopping 3 days.

[Image: 04108ec095.jpg]Another notable event of Queef's abuse is when we were playing Rooftops about a month ago. When the round was over, I spammed chat with the !forums feature, only to be kicked by Queef. When I reconnected, I asked him why I had been kicked. His response being "spam". (that's exactly what was said)
What's ironic in this is that Queef created the staff guidelines in which it states exactly:
"Chat spam is fine during the post and pre round". 
His instant kick also does not follow the procedure of "warn/gag/mute, gag/mute, gag/mute, kick, ban", which is also stated in his own guidelines: http://puu.sh/tBzKb/cc15e80b51.png
Mind him, it also states it in the rules of the server. A moderator told me that he was wrong for kicking me. 
I believe Queef is targetting me. Even if I was wrong in the situation concerning the radio (which I faithfully believe I am not), I believe it was overkill for Queef to just ban me on the spot for it. A simple warning, staff report, and/or Csay telling players that nothing map-specific on mouse house was KOSable would have sufficed. But the simple matter that he banned me for 3 days, seemingly without proof as he responded so quickly, seems overkill and pathetic.
Please do something as I am in belief that Queef is targetting me. In no other case have I seen him so severe on punishing staff, and I have never seen any other staff be so severe in issues similar to this. People who have pushed tables into the teleporter after the csay, for instance, have avoided bans before with only an apology.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
The fact that what you did is rdm is implicit since the rule you're killing him off of is made up as per your own admission in the video below. You got a ban after this, because you have a history of abusing like this. If you think I'm targeting you, I'm not. If you want to think that, it's up to you. Also you were banned for a day and a half. You can wait it out.

https://vid.me/da8b

As for the kicking you on rooftops thing, I would agree that shouldn't be done under normal circumstances. However I asked you to stop because a player with no mic was having issues and I was trying to help them. Rather than stop and be a good staff member who both listens to upper staff, and cares about the players to help them you kept spamming. So I kicked you so the player could get the help needed to actually play.

PS: Nice format
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(01-26-2017, 05:20 PM)Setro Wrote: such as planting a table into the teleporter being bannable

hey lets allow players to hinder other peoples' gameplay and crash the server without consequences
(01-26-2017, 05:20 PM)Setro Wrote: Before you say anything, this is going into unban requests as well. But from what I've seen Queef do in the past, this should be enough for some action to be taken into effect.
Let me explain the scenario: We are playing mouse house. Recalling what I had done on other maps with the approval of Moderators (not T-mods, Moderators), I csay twice, before the round even begins, that activating the radio is KOS'able and that spamming it is slayable, my reasoning being that it can be activated any time and people can spam it as it's not even a one-time use thing like secret knife music.
Maybe I was wrong for 'making up a rule', but I had warned players multiple times before the round even began that those would take effect for this map, at least for this time. Plus, I have seen people 'make up rules' with Csay before, such as planting a table into the teleporter being bannable (not sure if it's in the MOTD now, it used to not be and this took effect).
Moderate Hurricane (something) activates it, so I kill him. He then rages in admin chat about being killed, and explains how admins have told him that only spamming it is KOSable (remember this, it's important). So I argue in admin chat, few rounds later Queef connects (probably since Moderate asked him to), and low and behold, I see Moderate spamming the radio, regardless of what he had just told me and after I even warned him I would kill him if he continued. Then, Queef says "Nice RDM" in voicechat, and without warning, I am banned for a whopping 3 days.

[Image: 04108ec095.jpg]Another notable event of Queef's abuse is when we were playing Rooftops about a month ago. When the round was over, I spammed chat with the !forums feature, only to be kicked by Queef. When I reconnected, I asked him why I had been kicked. His response being "spam". (that's exactly what was said)
What's ironic in this is that Queef created the staff guidelines in which it states exactly:
His instant kick also does not follow the procedure of "warn/gag/mute, gag/mute, gag/mute, kick, ban", which is also stated in his own guidelines: http://puu.sh/tBzKb/cc15e80b51.png
Mind him, it also states it in the rules of the server. A moderator told me that he was wrong for kicking me. 
I believe Queef is targetting me. Even if I was wrong in the situation concerning the radio (which I faithfully believe I am not), I believe it was overkill for Queef to just ban me on the spot for it. A simple warning, staff report, and/or Csay telling players that nothing map-specific on mouse house was KOSable would have sufficed. But the simple matter that he banned me for 3 days, seemingly without proof as he responded so quickly, seems overkill and pathetic.
Please do something as I am in belief that Queef is targetting me. In no other case have I seen him so severe on punishing staff, and I have never seen any other staff be so severe in issues similar to this. People who have pushed tables into the teleporter after the csay, for instance, have avoided bans before with only an apology.

I was spamming it at the request of queef, to see what your reaction would be.
(01-26-2017, 05:29 PM)Moderate Hurricane Weather Wrote:
(01-26-2017, 05:20 PM)Setro Wrote: -snip-
Thank you for including the original post in your reply just incase I forgot what this forum thread was about.
(01-26-2017, 05:29 PM)Moderate Hurricane Weather Wrote: I was spamming it at the request of queef, to see what your reaction would be.

After you literally had just told me in admin chat that an admin said spamming it was KOSable? I stopped killing people just for activating it once because Queef hinted that it was wrong. But here, you're claiming an admin said that spamming it was KOSable, so I killed you for it. I also warned you before I killed you for it.
(01-26-2017, 05:32 PM)Setro Wrote:
(01-26-2017, 05:29 PM)Moderate Hurricane Weather Wrote:
(01-26-2017, 05:20 PM)Setro Wrote: Before you say anything, this is going into unban requests as well. But from what I've seen Queef do in the past, this should be enough for some action to be taken into effect.

After you literally had just told me in admin chat that an admin said spamming it was KOSable? I stopped killing people just for activating it once because Queef hinted that it was wrong. But here, you're claiming an admin said that spamming it was KOSable, so I killed you for it. I also warned you before I killed you for it.
i said i believed i heard a Admin or a mod saying that spamming is KOS'able and also said how, from what I've seen mods and other staff have just continued to !ss it, and directly said how Mr_Rippe just made a keybind to do it.
(01-26-2017, 05:36 PM)Moderate Hurricane Weather Wrote: i said i believed i heard a Admin or a mod saying that spamming is KOS'able and also said how, from what I've seen mods and other staff have just continued to !ss it, and directly said how Mr_Rippe just made a keybind to do it.

Regardless of what admins said, is Queef expecting me to just let you sit there and spam the radio? That's bad evidence if that's what he banned me off of.
To be honest, the reason I didn't listen to you saying that earlier was because I didn't believe you; Moderators have been fine with me csaying stuff like that before.
(01-26-2017, 05:39 PM)Setro Wrote:
(01-26-2017, 05:36 PM)Moderate Hurricane Weather Wrote: i said i believed i heard a Admin or a mod saying that spamming is KOS'able and also said how, from what I've seen mods and other staff have just continued to !ss it, and directly said how Mr_Rippe just made a keybind to do it.

Regardless of what admins said, is Queef expecting me to just let you sit there and spam the radio? That's bad evidence if that's what he banned me off of.

Test mods do have a !ss command silly
Dont look so blue
(01-26-2017, 05:42 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: Test mods do have a !ss command silly

that'd mean i'd have to spam the !ss command to stop it