Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Series
Depends on the genre honestly but here are some of the TV shows I really like,

Sherlock is a great drama series w/ Benedict Cumberbatch and it's on Netflix. I also enjoyed the first season of Ozark w/ Jason Bateman on Netflix.

Arrested Development is an entertaining comedy, also on Netflix. Seinfeld is also a classic with some phenomenally written episodes in there, it's on Hulu. My parents love the show so I've been watching it all my life.

Malcolm in the Middle. I watched it growing up, and honestly, it's still great. Reese is the most entertaining character.
Fullmetal Alchemist. Easily. It's a series I've followed since I was 13; after the original came out, but before Brotherhood. Mrs. Arakawa (the creator) is my idol in character creation, writing, and artistic ability. I've fallen in love with every character over and over again each time I've rewatched the series. I'm working on collecting the manga, and I also have a Japanese original first volume and the art book. I can say that the series inspired me to become an artist and an animator, as Studio Bones is widely famous for their work on FMA, My Hero Academia, One Punch Man, Noragami, Soul Eater, and dozens of other critically acclaimed anime series.

Oh, how I dream to meet Mrs. Arakawa one day..
"You've got two strong legs; you should get up and use them."

[Image: jqSjJO3.gif]
My top 3 are Breaking bad. Dexter. And the office.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Star Wars: The Clone Wars was amazing, and anyone who says otherwise is a filthy heretic.
[Image: 300px-Heresy_vein-popping.png]
(01-14-2018, 07:15 PM)Bengal Named Cat Wrote: Teen Titans Go is a masterpiece

I hope you're ashamed of yourself.
[Image: image.php]
(01-14-2018, 10:34 PM)Valathreon Wrote: Star Wars: The Clone Wars was amazing, and anyone who says otherwise is a filthy heretic.

Clone wars is lit
Asking me to pick my favorite series is like trying to ask me to pick my favorite dog, impossible.

Here are some of em:

The Office, Parks and Rec, The Good Place, The 100, The Flash, Arrow, Riverdale

Honestly I like almost everything I watch. For something to not be liked by me, it has to be a train wreck and then some.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
i mean i mostly use netflix for anime or movies that i havent seen yet so dont really have one
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
(01-14-2018, 07:15 PM)Bengal Named Cat Wrote: Teen Titans Go is a masterpiece

Teen Titans Go is a cheap knock off of Teen Titans (original)

I don't watch that much of tv shows, mostly anime but a great cartoon show is time and Jerry, and lunes Toons
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.