Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
mary
I would like to become trusted. i have 80 hours and more, i love this server and would love to be able to help the staff more. i love the rules of the server i think they are fair and should e followed. i have a lot of good friend here. i hope that i can help you all more.Ingame Name: 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:419357507

[color=#333333]Time Played: 80 hours

When First Joined: some time this mounth

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday i can play from 4:30 to 10 pm
on Wednesday i can play from 3:30 or 4 to 10 and on weekends i can play from 8 or 9 to 12.

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank:member 18 hours from reguler 

What can you do to help the community?:when i am on if i see something that someone is doing that is against the rules then i will tell someone or if no one is on just give a warning and if they don't listen the warning gag or mute only if i have to.   

Why do you want to help the community?: i want to help because i love playing on this server and hate when people disrespect the rules of the server and people on the server.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): if you count me adding to this then yes

How did you find us?: through the prop hunt Dinkleburge server !forums.

Other:i love this server and would love to help out.
Follow this format copy and past it into a new thread to apply. Good luck!

Ingame Name:

Steam ID:

Time Played:

When First Joined:

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):

Rank Desired:

Current Rank:

What can you do to help the community?:

Why do you want to help the community?:

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):

How did you find us?:

Other:

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Thanks for fixing the application, and your Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:419357507 if you want to fix it.

Anyways, I don't have any problems with you, I would just ease off the mic a lil bit. +1
You are very active on the server and have made the necessary introduction post. You are known by staff and members alike and your server time is prettyawesome considering you joined us right after Christmas. If you havent already joined the discord you should do that and join in the conversations there so you can become even more well known throughout the community.

The only major issue I can see is that things tend to get to you easily and that effects you in server. Which is a notmal thing that happens to all of us. With that being said I have also seen you handle it well by letting one of us know you need to step away for a moment or that you need to remain quiet for a bit (i.e. messaging me on steam about
what is bothering you and what you can do to handle it.) This is a very mature way of reacting to the situation.

I do believe with some training you could be a really awesome staff member. So +1 from me.
+1
Mary. Where do I start.. You're a great addition to the community and I absolutely love having you on.
My only issues with you are just that sometimes you take the long way to explain something or you just hold onto the mic for a tad too long. Those aren't really bad but those are really the only issues I have with you. You've done a good job at helping newer users understand the rules and such and you know when to grab a staff member. Keep up the good work.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
+1 You have my blessing... i think travis and pengu summed it up. Good luck glitterblaster
+1! Mary, I've seen you very active in the server; you interact with staff and users equally. Your mic usage can get a bit excessive and as penguin said you can let things get to you a bit too much, but I think you would be a great addition to staff and the position would let you grow as a person.
"You've got two strong legs; you should get up and use them."

[Image: jqSjJO3.gif]
i think u will be a good staff member when given the appropriate training and tools to handle different situations. i personally dont mind you talking like you do (and as travis stated) because a.) that is a part of your personality and b.) it keeps the server from getting awfully quiet (a quality travis also posses), but that can sometimes hinder staff from conveying their message to the players about rules and such. even though i say that. i think once you are put in our(staff) shoes, you will improove it. so its a hunnid %  +1 from me. i hope you the best.
+1 You are a great part of our community and fun to play with! It's a yes from me c:
+1 your kind, your on alot, and your a cool person to play with, no problems so far for me
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]