Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humble Bundle
Ok so this is something I've wanted to do for a while, but been too lazy to do. Anyways for those that don't know,Humble Bundle is a website where you can games for pretty cheap with their bundles and monthly monthly subscriptions. Occasionally they do give out games for free too.

Anyways, in this thread I want to share some of the deals they have now and post new ones as they come by.  I will be mainly focusing on the game bundles, but I will post some book or software bundles if they look interensting.  There are other bundles like comic books and apps. 

A good amount of the money made from the site does go to charity, and with some bundles all the money earned goes to charity.

Terminology

This is what I'll be using to describe the bundles.

PWYW: Pay what you want. This is the bottom tier for a bundle. As the name sounds, when you pay any amount of $1 or more you get all the items in this tier of the bundle.

BTA: Beat the average. This is the middle tier of the bundle.  The price for this one is contantly changing as people buy the bundles. The price to get this tier is at least one more cent than the average people payed for the bundle. For example, if the average is $5.00, you would have to pay at least $5.01 to unlock the tier.  If you pay for this one you also get the items from the PWYW tier.

Tier 3: There's not really a name for this tier, but for this tier, there's a set price you pay to unlock it. If you buy this tier you unlock the whole bundle.

Humble Monthly: This is like Loot Boxes.  It costs about $12 a month, but you get some good games.  There's always at least one game you get upon buying the the subscription and you get the rest at the end of the month.  This can be bought monthly, every three months, every 6 months, or every year. 

Please don't try to reply to this thread because I want to keep adding the new bundles and what not in the posts and I don't want them to get lost is people keep replying. If there is a non-game bundle you want to post here or a game bundle I missed you may feel free to add it. If you have any questions about anything involving this you can PM me on the forums or on discord.

So let's start with the first bundles and Humble Monthly:

Hope for Orphans bundle

PWYW: Rising Storm GOTY Edition, Killing Floor, Blackhole,  IL2 Sturmovik 1946

BTA: Killing Floor 2, King's Bounty: Platinum Edition, Homefront®: The Revolution Standard Edition, Tripwire Soundtrack Pack

Tier 3, Cost $10: Rising Storm 2: Vietnam, Call to Arms-Full Version, Call to Arms: Deluxe Edition Upgrade(dlc)

Bundle ended.

I would recommend getting the BTA tier, especially if you have people to play Killing Floor 1 and 2 with.

Staff Picks: Scribble bundle

PWYW: Tempest, LiEat, Punch Club

BTA: Aragami, Beholder, Bioshock Infinite

Tier 3, Cost $12: SHENZHEN I/O

Bundle ended

I would recommend getting the BTA tier, Biosock Infinite is one of my favorite games and I know Aragami is a great game, too.  All the games on this bundle are positive on Steam. I never head of SHENZHEN I/O before, but it costs $15 dollars on Steam and it looks to be like a programming and and electronics buliding simulator.

Humble Monthly: February

For this month you get Sid Meier's Civilization VI plus the Vikings Scenario Pack and the Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack. So not only do you get a 60 dollar game for 12 bucks, you get two DLC with it plus the rest of the games you get at the end of the month. If you love stradegy games this is a no-brainer.

Ended
FREE GAME: The Red Solstice

Ended.

I don't know anything about this game, but it doesn't look bad and you can play with up to 8 peoe.
Pretty cool, Yeezy. Thanks for sharing. I just made an account and DLed Red Solstice. I feel shitty though because I paid $40 for Civ 6.
Humble Paradox Bundle

PWYW: Cities in Motion 2, Magika 2, Majesty 2 Collection

BTA: Crusader Kings II (plus The Old Gods DLC), Pillars of Eternity, Hearts of Iron III Collection, Europa Universalis III

Tier 3, $12: Stellaris

Bundle ends February 5 at 1:00 pm EST

I would recommend Tier 3, the only games worth getting in the bundle are Stellaris and Crusader Kings II in my opinion, but they are very worth it from what I've seen. Plus how can you say no to a game that allows you to appoint horses to government positions?
FREE GAME: Amnesia Collection

Ended

It's two games Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs and Amnesia: The Dark Descent. If you like horror games, adding to your Steam Library, or like Markiplier or Pewdiepie then get it I guess. I mean it's free.
Good guy yeezy keeping everyone updated on game deals.
Rockstar Humble Bundle

PWYW: Manhunt, GTA: Vice City, GTA III, MAx Payne

BTA: Bully: Scholarship Edition, GTA: San Andreas, L.A. Noire, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne

Tier 3, $15: L.A. Noire: DLC Bundle, GTA IV, GTA: Episodes from Liberty City, Max Payne 3

Ends February 13 at 1:00 pm EST

Recommended tier: Tier 3. This might be there best bundle tbh. I would get it if you like the GTA games, plus the Max Payne series is very good, too.

Humble Monthly: March

For this month, you get Dark Souls III plus the Ashes of Ariandel DLC. This is probably gonna be the first Humble Monthly I'm actually gonna subscribe to. I haven't played any of the Dark Souls games, but I want to try this one so $12 for a $60 game plus a $15 DLC with all the games I'm gonna get later, this is an easy decision for me.