Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban request : samblue1208
Offender's Name: samblue1208

Offender's SteamID: samblue1208(STEAM_0:0:424626067)

Potential Witnesses: and AmazingCrimsonDragon Lycan Conspiracy

Reason to Ban: Offender gets on server of 4th round of Richland, not here previously, then proceeds to immediately walk up to me and RDM me, we were both traitors and I didn't do anything (i.e. no gun fire, no susable activities). Right after the RDM, Lycan is able to kill him and keep him from harming anyone else. No staff of any kind on at the given moment, so do what you guys think is best for this course of action.

Proof: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...C6D53C019/

Other:
Did he Rdm then leave? It would normally warrant 2 slays but nothing ban worthy that I can see

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-30-2018, 07:30 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Did he Rdm then leave? It would normally warrant 2 slays but nothing ban worthy that I can see

Yes, RDMd a T buddy as soon as the round started and left when he died.
Thank you for the report @Whiplashgaming. Yes this is bannable, and I banned him 1 week for T on T RDM and leave (Equivalent of 2x RDM and leave). Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or message a staff member about things like this.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
in the future please include a screenshot of you're report if it is like this and youre own rdm(if filed), and proof of player disconnection
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]