Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Map Suggestions (Contains Workshop Collection link)
So I compiled a list of maps that I've played recently or years ago when I played on TTT.  I think a few would make great additions to our server whenever we get the chance to add more maps. I'd be also willing to list a server if Staff want to preview / test the maps.

You can find the Workshop Collection containing the Maps I'd like to suggest HERE

I'd also like to suggest ttt_biocube since it's not on the workship and it's a good map. It's however possibly the only map we couldn't test unless someone wants to take the time to upload it on Workshop. It's a good one though.

I also assure I went and tested a majority of these recently and they do not have any major exploits or bugs that could hurt the server. Now not all of them can be added, however I wanted to give more of a variety of what the server might like. Like I said if staff have questions about certain maps I could probably answer them. But a majority of these maps I've played in older versions of Garry's Mod and just don't see on other servers anymore. I'd like them to be added for nostalgia for when I started playing TTT years ago. I promise you they're good maps.

But go ahead and give em a look.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I'm all for new maps. the voting system was put in place because maps would get stale, now they are again because we play the same 5 to 10 maps
Good map choices, I like them.
I've played on a number of these maps before, and they're pretty good. I'm all for adding them.
We need to cycle out some maps and add these in. We should at least update dinkleberg's map. (^: