Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panduh - Trusted
Ingame Name: Pan [black]Duh

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:156758742

Time Played: 5D 14H 36M

When First Joined: Back in 2016 ( took a break ) , Rejoined back January 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 5:00PM - 4:00AM , Central Standard Time.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I can get on in the morning since i have no school , and if needed i could stay up the whole night if no ther Staff is on.

Why do you want to help the community?: Because this is an overall great community and i'd love to be a part and give back to the players and make the server even greater than it already is.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

How did you find us?: Wanted to play Prophunt and randomly clicked this server.
+1 panduh is active,well known in the community and is a great help when staff need it.
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
1+ helps out at night when staff arent on, active, fun to play with, only bad thing is his meme game is garbage ;)
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
+1 Panduh is active in the game and very helpful and trustworthy, just become more active on the forums and discord.
+1 he active, i see him online most of the time and fun palyer to mes... i mean to play with Angel
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 Panduh is very active on the server and is helpful when he's on.
+1, very active in the server, well known by staff and players, follows rules, helps others understand the rules, is a great help when needed, and knows when to step down and let staff handle things. Would make a greatstaff member.

Edit as of 2/8/18; I would like to edit my response as some new things have come to light. You have shown an inability to keep your cool in situations that annoy you. You regularly undermine staff. If staff does not respond to things right away you use your donor powers to do it yourself, even though you are told to let staff handle things. You were asked by a staff member to help record a potential ghoster/hacker and your unwillingness to help sheds a very bad light on how you would handle being a staff member, even at the lowest level of staffing. As a staff member you always have to be ready to help. And you have to follow what higher ups tell you. You have to be willing to cooperate with those who have the same rank as you and know when to step down.

In the past few days you have shown that you lack the qualities necessary to be a staff member, so I would like to change my response to a -1.
+1 from me, he has always been super helping ever sine he hit member, and has done everything he an to uphold the server rules. love playin with him
I'm just a complete gamin nerd, but music is muh life, and I wont stop singing, so don't try stopping me.

[Image: GJyRbfY.gif?noredirect]
Also, let it be known to anyone who wants to check gametracker, Panduh has several names on gt so it won't say he has the 5+ days unless you add up all the different names.
It is an obvious 1+ from me this guys has a great personality and add a great deal of enjoyment to the server he helps when needed and he always is respectful and serious when he is needed to be.
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]