Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
infamousdeadpool for moderator
Ingame Name: infamousdeadpool

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:217527622

Time Played:33 days 6 hours 15 mins

When First Joined: June of 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
Times I am available is when I am out of school like after school,break and weekends

Rank Desired: moderator

Current Rank: test mod

What can you do to help the community?: I can help at late times when staff get sleep I can be able to stay up late and help players

Why do you want to help the community?: the community has been good to me so I want to help as much as I can for them.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):yes test mod  and trusted here

[url=https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-mmdeadpool2000-for-trusted][/url]
How did you find us?: after buying Gmod and playing with my friends I enjoyed watching prop hunt videos from YouTubers so i searched for prop hunt servers to enjoy and thought the dinkleberg server was unique name or stand out and joined to play then later enjoyed so much to come back
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
+1 active , very friendly , takes the staff position very seriously , alot of fun to play with and gives the server a good vibe
From the time I've played with you on PH, you were always so nice. You always are informing players in a correct manner when they are not following a particular rule, and I see you taking the time to help other players out when they need. I also usually see you on the server all the time from my freinds list or off the GameTracker graph. (Yes, I do check these lmao.)

With all that being said, I think you're a wonderful adition to the Prop Hunt Staff team. And I think you deserve this promotion, I've seen a lot of good things out of you from the time I've been on PH. Which I need to start playing again tbh.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 extremely active, helpful, and on point! #deadpool4mod
She mean to be and can see why a mean person would want to be a mod
Jk +1 she is somehow on in times where I wouldn't expect it and would be a great help for the community As a mod
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
I’ve been waiting for this. Deadpool is one of the most active staff on the server and the discord. She’s been in the community for ages and has been tmod for months. She has ample total time and knows the rules like the back oh her hand.
+uno
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
+1 deadpool is really active, always a great person to play with, always has a good attitude, follows guidelines, and overall should get the position because she is a great staff member
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
Aw, but if you become mod who am I supposed to come rescue at 4am from trolls?

On a more serious note, your time has improved grately since you became tmod.

You are friendly and well known! Active on forums, discord, server. Which is awesome!! You make ban requests when needed as well which is great!!

A negative point for me though is that a higher up did have to talk to you recently about slacking off on staff duties. Personal relations should not effect how you treat players in the server.

As well as I see you sometimes only telling people to stop and not explaining what/why they should stop. I understand we are staff and we are still human. But these things definitely need to be worked on in order for me to full support this step up in staff position.

For now I am going to give this a -1 as I would like to see these things improved on before you are promoted as they are extremely important. I'd saygive it another month and improve on these points. Then it will be a +1 from me.
As much as I wish to +1 you, I have to agree with Penguin. You just had a talk given to you about slacking on staffing and I have witnessed you not fully explaining yourself for getting on to people.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
You had a little hiccup recently with tha slacking on staffing, but you're on all the time and you've definitely improved since the talk. I'm gonna give this a +1 on the condition you keep it up.