Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeezy's Resignation
I don't like making long posts so I'm gonna try to keep this short, but I'm done. When I joined the server, I told myself I wouldn't try to become a staff member here, but ended up becoming one anyway. Not to say that I didn't enjoy my time staffing. I watched prop hunt rise to be the top prop hunt server in all of Garry's Mod and I'm proud to say I was a part of that. As for TTT, I made a promise in my app that I would be on late a night to help with trolls and all that dumb shit. That's something I failed to do and I'm sorry, especially to @"Dakota" for failing on that promise. Anyway's I'll still be around, but I just needed to finally do this.
Aww Yeezy :( Come play with us whenever you get bored, and dont you dare stop playing hangman with me. Even if you always cheat at it, I still love playing with you!
Still play uno with me, and dbd sometime. Best of luck on the road ahead. Was nice having you as a staff member, and I am glad to have met you.
I just want to wish u luck in whatever you wish to pursue. And I'd like to thank you for helping me and correcting me when I made mistakes. It was fun playing with you and I hope you still come by you play with us.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Yeezy, you will be missed dearly and I appreciate everything you've done to help the server.

You've got great things to look forward to in your future. I hope to see you around from time to time.
Good luck in college and that internship.  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Thanks for serving for the Staff Team, I'm sure you'll always be welcomed back if you ever want to give it another shot.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I wish you good luck on your journey ahead and you was a great staff member. I would love to play on the server with you again whenever you get bored cause it was so much fun having you on the server when we would just play prop hunt.
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
Come back to visit here and then ;)
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com
It was good to serve with you and good to meet you man.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
You were my number 1 fan from the start of my staff journey, and you were definitely one of the first staff I came across when I first joined, if you believe this will make you happy then by all means continue but you were a great staff when I visit prophunt and you were still fun and tried your best to help when you came back to ttt you visited us in the discord occasionally and don't ever be afraid to continue to do so, you were a great staff and it's a shame to see you go :( <3
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]