Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MinustheMachineAgain for Moderator.
Ingame Name: MinusTheMachineAgain

Steam: 0:0:268351151

Time Played: 3 weeks, 8 hours

When First Joined:Oct 12th,2017 7:00pm

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am usually on between  4:30pm & 11pm mon - friday cst. I'm  also self employed so I'm on during the day some days of the week, and mostly weekends during the morning/day.

Rank Desired:Moderator

Current Rank:Test Mod

What can you do to help the community?: I can help maintain a toxic free server by setting examples and enforcing rules.I'm always recording when I'm playing for 3rd party analyses, to protect the server, myself and users. 

Why do you want to help the community?: To maintain a toxic free server and to keep the game fun and alive.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No.

How did you find us?: Littleminus started playing this instead of COD zombies...I've been hooked ever since :)

Other:It has been brought to my attention that some users+ may not see me "active' while other staff is on, this is true, I will step up if no other staff are on, If other staff are on I will be silent until needed. 
All I can really say is FINALLY!! I've been hoping you would apply for mod for a while now haha! You do extremely well at your job, always willing to help, 90% of the time I dont even have to ask if you're recording cause you alreasy are (which is extremely helpful), and you are great at calming down the server! +1 from me!
+1 you have need a cool guy with the rules and making sure people are following them. For as long as i have been playing on the server i have seen you as a cool guy to play with and have fun. You have helped me and all other new staff get to know how to do things.
+1 i see you plenty and you have a lot of hours down range. You're on now too :p.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 Minus is great staff member as it is, hes friendly and always willing to help me test a spot out. Like penguin said hes almost always recording and great at calming the server.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
1+++++ this mans soundboards are life (but on a real note hes a great staff member)
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
+1 minus would be a great mod
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
+1 only of you ban your son.

jk minus would be a great mod.
+1

Minus has a beautiful game tracker, listens to the rules, friendly to the users, does his job, and I've seen him help out the lower staff. 
Minus is also one of the few users/staff who have shown me illegal spots with tests and all in messages. 

You've done a great job Minus, keep up the hard work.
I'm fully confident in this application.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
+1, Great at enforcing rules and being a staff member. Brings positive vibes to the community all the time!
Squaa![Image: 1290708484_dramatic-eagle.gif]Squaa!