Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it time for billy?
Ingame Name: Billy senpai

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:109857785

Time Played: 1w 3d 19h 42m 

When First Joined: jeez i dont even know

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): all day since i have no school or social life

Rank Desired: t-mod

Current Rank: trusted

What can you do to help the community?: i can help by enforcing the rules, making sure people have fun. I can also bring a positive attitude. i also want to make sure that everybody has an enjoyable time at dinklebergs, and grow the community even more then it has grown since i first started playing on the server. 

Why do you want to help the community?: i want to prove how much ive grown over the span of time since i first started playing on the server. and also i want to make the community a safe place for people to come to when they are feeling down, so they can have some laughs and pick themself back up. also this community has been my family, ever since i joined

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...or-trusted

How did you find us?: scrolling through gmod for a new server

Other: i want to prove that i am worthy of this upgrade, and to show how far ive come and matured, i will accept any and all criticism and any and all forms of advice, or -1 without personal feelings, if you feel its not time yet, then i agree with you, i just want to come before you all to prove myself and ask for a shot, i love yall like family and i wont take it personally <3
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
+1 to my understanding you've done well as trusted. My first reaction was "didn't you just.." but no it's been 2 months with a week of play time logged. Also, your first appearance I see as Sept 24, 2017 (per name I recognize)

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
even though I have not played with you in a week you have my blessing +1 :)
Gonna break down your last 30 days on gt here: You've only missed like 7 days in the last month. That's like 2 a week. You average 2 days a week on top of that that you get on for less then 30 minutes (again, just what I see in the last 30 days on gt) which leaves you with 3 days a week you play longer then 30 minutes ON AVERAGE. With that being said I do understand that you have had some life things going on that has prevented more activity. Which is totally understandable and is 100% validated.

When you and I are on together you are always willing to help and handle trolls extremely well and calmly. You always try to make it as easy for me as possible when we are on late at night with just us 2 for staff. Which I greatly appreciate.

Right now I am going to give you a -1 as I don't feel you are active enough right now. If you could get your average up in the next month or so I would fully support you going up to tmod.

Still love you son, I just don't feel you are ready for this step up yet.
As much as I want to give it to you, I can't do it just yet. You do your job well with controlling chat but you still have a level of immaturity to grow past and as Penguin stated, your time isn't nearly enough as of late.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
thank you for being honest, im deffinitely trying to work on my hours, it shouldnt be a problem getting them up, and for the immaturity section, i fully understand and agree with you, i do have alot of immature moments and ive been working on it, im not going to make any excuses, but i am going to continue to work on it more and more. the difference from when i first started to now is deffinitely a big difference and ive come a way, but i know i still have things to work on
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
Recently you haven't really been on the server but I believe and hope you will become more active and I know you try your best so I am giving you a +1 so let's work on being active
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
-1, unfortunately with every staff app we require at least two weeks of consistently active playing, and although I haven't played a lot with you recently, I know you are effective at your job. 
Although yes there are some immature moments, I know you will take what everyone's said to heart and improve upon it. 

Just get your time up and work on those things and I think you could be a great tmod in the future  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
You application has been denied. You may reapply on March 26th, 2018.