Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Application
Ingame Name: dong

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68442040

Time Played: 202 hours

When First Joined: I think the beginning of February

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Tuesday: 4:30pm-10pm, Thursday: 4:30pm-10pm, Friday: 4:30pm-10pm, Sunday: all day. These may change depending on my work schedule. If they do I'll make sure to notify someone.

Sponsor(s): matt_st3 (Strongrule)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I've noticed that at certain times when there are no staff  people start rdming and just breaking the rules in general. As Trusted, I could handle the reports and gag those who are micspamming, etc. I've been studying the rules a lot lately to familiarize myself with them, so that I can alert a staff member of anyone who is breaking the rules if there are none online.

Why you want to help the community: I personally have had a great time on this server due to the people, the gameplay, etc. Dink's TTT reminds me of an old server I used to play on that brings back many good memories. I want to give back to the community who has given me so much. I want people to be able to have as good of an experience as I have without all the hackers, rdmers, and rulebreakers.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I have not

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): I have not

How did you find us?: I stopped playing Garry's Mod a few years ago, but here recently Summer and Gabe told me about this server.

Other: Shoutout to the man Lycan and my uncle Bacardi M.
Easy +1. Dong is incredibly mature, never causes problems, is very active on the forums, and very helpful ingame. He's also on a lot. I would love to have him on the team to deal with problems, and I know he'll do so with ease. This guy is going places
+1 Dong is a good boy. He's been helpful when on and has a good rep. I've talked to him and he's serious about the job. I went over different staffing materials and uses with him and I believe he is a good candidate for the position.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 he's a good lad. Always helpful to those who need it, friendly, fun to play with, and is mature. I truly believe dong is an exceptional choice for Trusted for all the above reasons and much more. I know my opinion doesn't mean much compared to the rest, but I'd thought I chip in anyways.
+1 Dong is really amazing to play with, he knows most people in the community and vice versa, hes a joker too but when it comes to it he will be serious, i think hes perfect for this position
(im in the same position as gabe)
[Image: thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin]
(04-03-2018, 10:28 PM)dong Wrote: Ingame Name: dong

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68442040

Time Played: 169 hours

When First Joined: I think the beginning of February

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Tuesday: 4:30pm-10pm, Thursday: 4:30pm-10pm, Friday: 4:30pm-10pm, Sunday: all day. These may change depending on my work schedule. If they do I'll make sure to notify someone.

Sponsor(s): matt_st3 (Strongrule)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I've noticed that at certain times when there are no staff  people start rdming and just breaking the rules in general. As Trusted, I could handle the reports and gag those who are micspamming, etc. I've been studying the rules a lot lately to familiarize myself with them, so that I can alert a staff member of anyone who is breaking the rules if there are none online.

Why you want to help the community: I personally have had a great time on this server due to the people, the gameplay, etc. Dink's TTT reminds me of an old server I used to play on that brings back many good memories. I want to give back to the community who has given me so much. I want people to be able to have as good of an experience as I have without all the hackers, rdmers, and rulebreakers.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I have not

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): I have not

How did you find us?: I stopped playing Garry's Mod a few years ago, but here recently Summer and Gabe told me about this server.

Other: Shoutout to the man Lycan and my uncle Bacardi M.
+1 i love dong, he is a good player and never breaks the rules would be great addition to staff
Cult member since 8-8-18
Dong I feel would be a very good trusted, constantly active, knows the rules. Very involved in the community. Great guy and fun to play with. +1 for my man Dong.
[Image: Hm5Xb2n.gif]
Can anybody tell me how forums work?
easy +1, always fun to play with and would do a great job. doesn't rdm and is always on too
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 from me as well he is a good player, friendly and had a good attitude when it comes to helping the staff on duty maintain the server. He can be a little trolly at some times but nothing too serious to make me not want to support this app
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Dong is probably one of the few reasonable people I get to deal with during the graveyard hours.
Passable hours.
Pretty legit sponsor.
Knows how to do ban requests.

+1

Usually when I log on. Either the last staff is leaving because some one else showed up. Or no one is on.
But pretty consistently Dong is there. As well is usually one of the first people to give me a heads up if some bullshittery is going on so i'm not blindsided by it. So their reasoning for wanting it is pretty validated. Not that I count as any form of credible witness lmfao
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms