Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Traitor's Mod App
1+ for me. great guy, knows how to handle situations with the Trollers and such. they have been getting worse since the server is growing in players.
https://gyazo.com/b9269355e0cc59726e7d8107e5ea2cba
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1

Comes on the server whenever needed/is called for by any player and is a big help especially at times when the server has absolutely no staff on -- which I'm very very thankful for. Really friendly guy and fun to play with. Enforces the rules and doesn't abuse his power, he also makes sure that people know the rules before reprimanding them.
" Comrades isn't just a word, it refers to the heart.
Please count on me as I'm sure there'll be a time
When I count on you. In times of suffering
and sadness, I will always be with you.
                               You are not alone. "
+1

This guy is amazing he does his job so well I see him making a great mod. He has got some nice activity and I've seen him on all week for several hours. He friendly and kind to everyone. Even when asking people to stop doing things. He's got great activity unlike some people who shouldn't be as inactive as they are. He would defiantly make the staff greater by a huge amount. I say we need this guy as mod.
I have to say I have not played with him yet but he is on most of the time and has been a nice guy and would fit the spot for mod.+1 ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
+1 yo

a good dude
+1 10/10 would let mod again.
 A S T H E T I
+1 From what I've seen, he's a friendly guy who keeps his cool.
Congrats on the promotion!