Banned for gaming?
Still banned I am. Told i would be unbanned but alas I am forbidden from enjoying the interactive medium.

EDIT: FOR GODS SAKES SOMEONE RESPOND. the ban was false now can i please get unbanned

My Maps
been here since September 2016
Who told you that you would be unbanned? As far as I can tell, the Admin has not weighed in yet.

Here's the deal, I cannot unban you without the Admin's approval. I have unbanned before without said approval and had my hand slapped. I don't like getting my hand slapped.
(04-27-2018, 02:32 PM)Everyjuan Wrote: Who told you that you would be unbanned? As far as I can tell, the Admin has not weighed in yet.

Here's the deal, I cannot unban you without the Admin's approval.  I have unbanned before without said approval and had my hand slapped.  I don't like getting my hand slapped.

I dont like being banned :(

My Maps
You seriously banned someone for this?
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
for the love of god unban me

My Maps
After reading all this... I am honestly confused by this shenanigans...
(04-27-2018, 05:32 PM)Thunder_Nova Wrote: After reading all this... I am honestly confused by this shenanigans...

I made an agreement with foxka that in exchange for getting my map added i could no longer say the word that rhymes with framer ever again. But i would get one warning before i get banned. The admins were not told this and just banned me instead of giving me a warning. So here we are.

My Maps
I wanna say thank to everyone who kept me down

My Maps
(04-27-2018, 06:41 PM)Hillrop Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 05:32 PM)Thunder_Nova Wrote: After reading all this... I am honestly confused by this shenanigans...

I made an agreement with foxka that in exchange for getting my map added i could no longer say the word that rhymes with framer ever again. But i would get one warning before i get banned. The admins were not told this and just banned me instead of giving me a warning. So here we are.

(04-27-2018, 08:09 PM)Hillrop Wrote: I wanna say thank to everyone who kept me down

I haven't, I just simply confused. Even if it did rhyme... "Gamer" isn't a word that should be taken harshly.

But from what I can understand it's just a simple annoyance gone too far on both sides. Meaning, not just you. But it did end up with a ban.

Honestly, from my experiences on the usual microphone and chat problems, a temp ban of a week is the only thing maximum I can think of. No more. But perma, no, except if it's a recurring thing. Which I don't seem to find anything about.

You have been a while banned, but personally you should be unban by now.
Your request has been Denied.