Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sempai's Test mod app.
+1 This dude is active almost everyday and he always do his job as a staff so he deserve to get a promotion. Other than that he is also friendly toward other players and staff.
+1
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 i'm too lazy to type something nice , but the only person from Sona that hasn't noob tubed me.
+1. Level headed and decent guy. Firm but pretty fair when it comes to offenders and gives them a chance before cracking down which you don't always see mods do so i can respect it
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+1 for me... Sempai is fun to be around with, knows the rules and enforces them properly, Communicates well with other, also a good guy to hang around! He's also a good player as well!
+1 Good admin, good mod. Excellent player with a level head.
This is one of the people who taught/got me into this game/server, he's knows his shit and is hella fun to play with. Make him test moddddddd
Active often and enforces the rules :)
+1 Sempai is a very active staff member who is more than deserving of a promotion. He gives warnings before disciplining people and is always fair when doing so. He welcomes everyone and makes this server very fun to play on. He also lives up to the "Sugar Daddy" aspect of his name because he gave me a predator skin. It's not just me, he is always giving items to everyone in need or whoever just wants them. He's a great player, fun to talk to, liked and respected by just about everyone on the server, and overall a great presence to have on the server. I hope to see his title change to Test Mod very soon!
+1 for me... knows the rules, funny to be around with, great person to pick on, and enforces the rules well