Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sempai's Test mod app.
+1 great guy, already does a great job. Is on more in a week than some are in a month. The community likes him and he is unaffected by trolls harrassing and insulting him.
100% support Sempai for this position. He is very capable and makes playing on this server enjoyable and fun. Hes also just a really nice and cool dude. Give him TMod Status!
+1
Good guy. knows the rules, fits the role, active.

~ Sincerely Trash 
+1, Sempai is a amazing guy to play with and to talk to, as a trusted he already makes sure that there is no mic spammers, Ghosters etc.. If he gets this promotion I feel that its a step forward in the right direction for the server and for everyone's experience! Good luck Sempai! :D
(also shank sorry i couldn't comment on yours)
+1 good person, knows all the rules,and everybody loves him.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Sempai, you've done some great work so far. Keep it up and enjoy the new tools in your arsenal as a Test Mod! Good luck with the new position and as always, if you have any questions, contact me on Discord!