Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ttt_newdinklebergs update
Just an update on the new dinklebergs map im working on. So far im wrapping up on the turner household and will begin work on Dinklebergs house soon. Here is a video of me running through the turner household https://youtu.be/iltEbEsvAKQ. You will notice the lack of decoration in the upstairs rooms as I am not finished with them yet. Would love to hear some suggestions for the map.

My Maps
been here since September 2016
Looking great @Hillrop keep up the amazing map creations
[Image: unknown.png]Both houses are now complete EDIT: ignore the floating chair

My Maps
Neat. Those fences look pretty high though, is there a way to go from yard to yard without going to the street, a fence gate perhaps?
A little tight looking, but looking nice so far. This time don't make any stupid deals.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
I expect teleports to fairy world and into Cosmo and Wanda's fishbowl sir
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Looks very NOICE. Keep up the good work, gamer.
[Image: source.gif]
Wow thanks! I stopped checking here because no one was responding. Really nice to come back with all of these replies. About the fence thing i can definitely make it shorter and add a gate

My Maps
Also answer this survey about the map when any of you have the chance.
EDIT: lmao wrong survey
EDIT: Fixed https://goo.gl/forms/NFYTJXib5MPJ3AAY2

My Maps
Great work gaymer! It's looking good.
[Image: b_560x95.png]