Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Mod Application (New to forums, sorry if wrong spot)
Ingame name: Moshpitshakabrah

Time played: 2 days, 12 hours, 25 minutes.

First joined: I would guess around 2 months, maybe another half month.

Availability(Approx. times you play, and time zone): (Mountain time), usually play 2-3 hours every other day or so. Schedule is hectic, but once a week I get two days off and usually spend a good portion of the day on here.

Rank Desired: Trusted. I don't want any further power or potential promotions. I simply would like a little bit more power to stop people from ghosting or mic spamming. I would likely not apply for anything further than this.

Current rank: Doner - Master.

What can you do to help the community?: 
I can fill in some niche times (late at night, really early morning) that occasionally don't have a mod on. I see a lot of ghosting on the server and would like to help control that. 

Why do you want to help the community?: 
Honestly, this is the only prop hunt server I like. Great community, I've met some awesome people on here. The regulars usually even greet me which is a welcome change. I love the pointshop (better variety and pricing) compared to a lot of ther servers.

Have you've been previously banned?(Link relevant posts): No, occasional kick for afk though.

Have you previously applied for staff?(Link relevant posts): No.

How did you find us?: Randomly clicked on the name.
Pssst make an intro post

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 for me. Very well know good guy :) makes sure players are playing fair and takes care of the trolling and mic spam and ghosting!
This is a defiant -1

He's not all that active. I have also seen him use powers with staff on when told not to. I have also seen him hour farm a bunch. He even said well I got to go for two hours and left the game on where we waited and he defiantly went afk. I do not think he should be accepted as staff.
-1 he is a nice guy but he is rarely on and a significant portion of his hours were from hour milking aka going afk and sitting there so he gains more hours
-1 for sure.

The vast majority of his hours are from being afk/unassigned. I have never seen him actually help or enforce rules either. Definitely not staff material.

"Have you've been previously banned?(Link relevant posts): No, occasional kick for afk though" - It's actually a fair amount of kicks. I've done a good portion of them, so yeah.....
-1 Bad temperament.
 A S T H E T I

He's nice and all, but I've witnessed him using the abilities he said he wants as a donator, while staff is on. I've seen the hour farming. Just doesn't seen like a good idea.
sorry mosh i like you as a person but i do not see you fit for staff..

its a -1 from me as about 15-30 of your hours were farmed (he went afk when no staff were on and when staff did get on he would get kicked)

also he doesnt pay attention to any server updates.

The required amount of hours has went up to 80 hours (as stated in the !motd)
Quote:Time played: 2 days, 12 hours, 25 minutes.

you even admit to being kicked for being afk. 

Quote:Have you've been previously banned?(Link relevant posts): No, occasional kick for afk though.

there have been quiet a few times where quiet a few staff have been online and he would use still use his permission. 

As for wanting the rank to have the ability do more for the server as a trusted you have the exact same commands as a donor. the only difference is is trusted get the commands for teleportation and to see who's friends with who. I personally dont see you being a good fit for staff. 

Quote:Rank Desired: Trusted. I don't want any further power or potential promotions. I simply would like a little bit more power to stop people from ghosting or mic spamming. I would likely not apply for anything further than this.

as for the ghosting if you want to help with that record the ghosting and get enough evidence and make a ban request. After collecting enough evidence you can kick that player from the server as you have the permissions to 

Quote:What can you do to help the community?: 

I can fill in some niche times (late at night, really early morning) that occasionally don't have a mod on. I see a lot of ghosting on the server and would like to help control that. 

there have been quiet a few times a new player would come on the server and ask for help 
and this is the response i have witness you give 

sorry mosh =/
I never see you playing the actual game, your just time farming. You have the same commands like trusted besides two commands and you dont have the required hours to apply for staff. You seem like a good guy, but just not fit for the responsibility of bring apart of staff.

~ Sincerely Trash