Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing the Cause of Bina and Fluffy's Hemorrhoids..and Grey Hair
HI IM ERBEAR25... ErBear26 next month...Coz Space will probably yell at me and threaten to unfriend me again if I don't change my name D:

I generally go by Bear but I also respond to Heathen, Toad, Mess, Bane of my Existence, Why are you like this?!?!?!.... The list goes on...

About me:
I'm 25... I'll be 26 next month... If you couldn't figure that out, you need help ._.

Uhm... I mean... I'm a 10-12 year old maan hating gay maan with tiny maan parts

Am I really a boy or a girl though... you may never know 8D

I'm basically the Sona village idiot... I do what I want... I will either scream coz a can scared me and then trip over a computer and die, run around in circles dancing to music no one else can hear, or kill everyone with absolutely no chill and no mercy...It's a random toss up, You never know what you will get. Also I will never not hide stupid. Stupid completes me.

I modded Sona almost the entire time I inhabiting it. I moved from Old England (when it was the red headed stepchild no one loved), to Chicaga (when it was the red headed stepchild no one loved). I prefer modding to playing so I am definitely not a Sona Tryhard. 

I abhor racism, homophobia, sexism, and other forms of general bullying. I prefer to base my opinion of people on whether or not they are an absolute jerk wagon... not off of things they have no control over. 

If you bully my friends I have no time for you. I can deal with civil dislike... But I won't put up with outright hatefulness and bullying...

I LIVE ON MARS 8D, no actually New Mexico.... BUT REALLY MARS.
I like animals... Mostly my dork cat Meemers who for the most part refuses to give me her love and only keeps me around coz I fill up the food bowl and the water bowl...
I like to sew coz I'm either a 100 year old fart giving proper advice and talking about the good old days or I'm actually 5... There is no in between.
I love reading.
I love horror. 
I'm Gatorsexual... I mean... Asexual... Actually Gatorsexual works coz I only like Gator... LOOK BINA I MADE A NEW WORD ARE YOU PROUD ;0;
I dont cuss so instead I make up my own elaborate phrases... like 'bend yourself over a cheese burger you festering rectum'
I am the random... I random all over the place. 
Do not try to understand me coz I promise you never will.
Dont question me... You will only wind up further confused... Bina still hasn't learned this...Maybe one day she will but at this point I have given up hope...

Potatoes are inter-dementional beings...

Ps. I JUST FOUND OUT I HAVE A CANADIAN DAUGHTER... HIS NAME IS LAURA ;0;
Welcome to the forums!
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
It's all true, she does live on Mars. That's why she sounds robotic from time to time internet signals have to travel 33.9 million miles just to get here.
 A S T H E T I
Well that was an interesting read. Welcome to the forums, Miss ErBear. Sounds like you have some good values and will fit in well with our community! Enjoy yourself and let me know if you have any problems!