Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dimesdale Wand
Make the Fairy Wand on the Dimesdale map KoSable is my suggestion. Players that aren't Traitors can abuse it to force most or all of the players into the jail cell unable to do anything, or for someone to throw an inced or holy gernade to kill everyone inside of it. People that shouldn't be KoS'd for used it would be Detectives (and maybe proven). Please. Help abuse children that are being abused by the abusive fairies.  :(
i agree
Agreed

My Maps
been here since September 2016
^ I mean if the map creator agrees with it being kosable

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 this idea. A traitor locked me in there and poisoned me. Was a sad and painfully slow death. I take donations for the victims of jailed poisonings. All funds go to St Jude.
100% Agree.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8101688]
I don't see why the wand should be KOSable as it right now. With other map related items, there's a clear reason for the item to be KOSable: it can kill you and other people. The wand just locks you in a room, and you can't get out until someone lets you out, or you die. If you don't want to be locked in the jail, run away and stay away from the wand spawn.

Hillrop was talking about T traps on the server, and mentioned that a cool trap would be releasing the jail floor and everyone dies. Now that is a reason to make the wand KOSable, and would make the wand useful. Right now the wand is useless, and is nothing more than a teleporter to the idiot corral.
(06-15-2018, 03:37 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: I don't see why the wand should be KOSable as it right now. With other map related items, there's a clear reason for the item to be KOSable: it can kill you and other people. The wand just locks you in a room, and you can't get out until someone lets you out, or you die. If you don't want to be locked in the jail, run away and stay away from the wand spawn.

Hillrop was talking about T traps on the server, and mentioned that a cool trap would be releasing the jail floor and everyone dies. Now that is a reason to make the wand KOSable, and would make the wand useful. Right now the wand is useless, and is nothing more than a teleporter to the idiot corral.

When you're basically rendering a player useless by locking them up and leaving them there that's no worse than death. You think people are gonna hear my rescue plea when there's so much screeching over the mic? I know I'm getting left to rot once I get jailed. Telling someone to completely ignore a portion of the map isn't fair either as @Hillrop worked hard on the map. It's just silly.
I don't agree with that line of reasoning epic. You say the wand shouldn't be kosable as it is right now because all it does is teleport you to a room where you have no control over getting out, yet say that if there was a traitor trap in the cell would make it kosable? The act of being teleported doesn't change there. As it currently is, the cell can already be made deadly by traitors, either by setting up t turrets, melon mines, or having a second T waiting in the cell to act as executioner to the now disorientated prisoner.

The fact of the matter is that the wand locks you up in a room where you can no longer interact with the game, everyone and everything has to go interact with you. For that reason alone people should have more options other than just running away from whoever grabs the wand first. If you want to still let people have fun with it, because I will admit the idea of locking people up in jail is a fun one, then maybe make it so it's not kosable until they actually teleport someone with it?
The thing is the wand isn't a guaranteed death, things like turtle mines, lightsabers, etc are, so they are kosable.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]