• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban request for BLACKTAIL1400GM
Offender's Name: BLACKTAIL1400GM

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121059767

Potential Witnesses: StrawIowa @ExiledShadows 

Reason to Ban: mass rdm + leave

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/0Gk4E8H

Other:
I'm pretty sure I said don't tag me because I didn't see it happen lol.
(06-29-2018, 03:52 PM)ExiledShadows Wrote: I'm pretty sure I said don't tag me because I didn't see it happen lol.

You were literally killed by him though. That is why i tagged.
(06-29-2018, 04:02 PM)Aiser Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 03:52 PM)ExiledShadows Wrote: I'm pretty sure I said don't tag me because I didn't see it happen lol.

You were literally killed by him though. That is why i tagged.

I also killed two innocents that round and he might've saw me do it and killed the rdmer. That's why I said don't tag me. Enough about me though. If you have any more evidence to give towards this then do so, I'm done responding to you.
He threw an HHG, and you were burned by it. Then he saw you and killed you. He didn't care that you killed two Innocents prior to that. I can ban him when I get on later, but if someone gets on before I do, please ban this rebel scum.
Done per request

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon