Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cletus of The Colgate
Offender's Name: Cletus of The Colgate

Offender's SteamID: 
Code:
STEAM_1:1:226942604

Potential Witnesses: @Deadpool @Mallakk @GIMMICK @reed1103 @Hidden Wolfe @Jerminator00 

Reason to Ban: Admitted ghosting.

Proof: [Image: Ht4LhXN.png]

Other: None.
[Image: running-shaggy.gif]
What does he mean by "signaling"? Insufficient evidence/proof to ban.
(07-05-2018, 12:55 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: What does he mean by "signaling"? Insufficient evidence/proof to ban.

He had a possesed prop from what I could see upon death, there was me, the person he speaks to, and a detective.
I remember playing when cletus was on, but I don't remember seeing this, nor do I remember anything about ghosting coming up. Also, if I'm understanding properly what he's saying, the signaling happened when he was alive, as the last line of your screenshotted text indicates that cletus died to the detective because (at least from cletus's perspective) ontoe didn't pick up on his signal. It looks to me that this is more a misunderstanding on your part. Really, only ontoe and cletus would no for sure if any ghosting actually happened between the two of them, but right now it doesn't look like there's any actual proof or evidence that this happened.
(07-05-2018, 05:54 PM)Jerminator00 Wrote: I remember playing when cletus was on, but I don't remember seeing this, nor do I remember anything about ghosting coming up. Also, if I'm understanding properly what he's saying, the signaling happened when he was alive, as the last line of your screenshotted text indicates that cletus died to the detective because (at least from cletus's perspective) ontoe didn't pick up on his signal. It looks to me that this is more a misunderstanding on your part. Really, only ontoe and cletus would no for sure if any ghosting actually happened between the two of them, but right now it doesn't look like there's any actual proof or evidence that this happened.

Understood, I seem to have misunderstood the message. Waiting for an Admin to lock now.
Yeah imma lock it, based on the text it seems he was alive at the time time of "signaling"

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon