Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted App
Ingame Name: [red] Archangel Azrael

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:180494821

Time Played: about 1,285 hours
When First Joined: Aug 24, 2016 7:00PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): About 11am-11pm on days I don't have work or I am not doing something with family but other then that I will be on like all the time but days that I have to work I will try and get on in the morning unless I go to the gym.

Rank Desired: The rank I would like to get is trusted

Current Rank: The rank I am right now is Regular

What can you do to help the community?: You should put me as staff because I am honest and true to the server and I can help out the staff and being more people on the server and help make it a better server to play on

Why do you want to help the community?: This server is my family even after i left this server was still my family

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Ok I am going to be honest here I banned myself because that is my way of resigning from the server and since I left I can't find that ban so if you find it it will be "Archangel Azrael banned Archangel Azrael for a time of ten years"

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes I have already applied for staff
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-PH-Tmod
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...uest-forum

How did you find us?: I was gust on and found the name of this server and I fell in love with it ever since and it became my family

Other: Nothing really to say here except for i really miss my (this) family <3
-1 not enough forum time
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
+1

When I first joined, he was helpful and friendly. Despite the ban, you shouldn't had banned yourself to maintain your rank. Overall, you'll become one of the greatest and oldest staff member. Glad to have you back Roger.
+1 former admin, way too much time, has the experience of 40 trusteds. Make Roger great again
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
This guy used to be an admin here, so he obviously knows the rules and what not whatever. What really makes him stand out is that he just seems to get along with pretty much everyone. Even with all the shit that's happened on the server within the past year, Roger has kept his cool and was one of the most helpful people when I staffed here. I can easily see him getting to moderator by the end of the year. Big +1 from me.

P.S. I call him Roger 'cause his name used to be Roger the Rabbit if that confused anyone.
+1 because as I see you on quite a bit and know you were a good admin from what I hear.
+1 work on the your meme game kid.
+1. Is very helpful and knows how the server works. Also has a good attitude.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
You don't have enough forum time and you only accomplished half of the requirements for applying for Trusted. You're an amazing person and a big help but its still a -1 for me. I'm sorry.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You're missing an introduction.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)