Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Time Has Come
Before i start this off i just want to thank you all for being wonderful human beings. 

But sadly I will be resigning from my position as moderator. I no longer have the urge to play Prop hunt as much as i did before. Its not against anyone or any of the staff i just simply dont feel like playing nor will i have the time as i was told the other day at work that i will be getting a promotion in the near future and will have to be working more hours. I also have a boyfriend and with me being staff on a server and having a full time job im starting to have a hard time balancing my irl and in game life. 

I really enjoy this community and you will prolly see me pop in every once in a while to say hi and maybe play a few rounds.. i will still be in discord if anyone needs to contact me. 

But i just dont have time to play and staff prop hunt anymore... Im sorry to have let you guys down... but this was coming and im sure some of the staff knew that as the last month i haven't been active at all.. i took a break and it caused me to realize that i just dont wanna do it anymore. 

At this point to the few who are reading this im sure you are jumping for joy at the fact that im resigning.. 

some of you are probably sad.. well im still here i just wont be a moderator anymore... 

My rank before getting staff was donor. if dink wants to give me donor+ thats okay too. 

To Dink and traitor.. im sorry that i am having to resign. I just dont have the urge to play.. it would also allow an opportunity for one of the lower staff who are active to try to move up and take my position. Sorry to have let you guys down..

there was more i wanted to say but to the few who have spoke to me about this already know all my thoughts. 

Just remember this isnt a good bye... its a see you around.. 

To my bb's (you know who you are) if you ever need any advice on anything im still here just message me privately. 

Love you all and thanks for allowing me to take part of your staffing team for the short time that i did. <3
Aww, even though we only met a couple of times, you were still an amazing part of the prop hunt community. Thanks for the work you did, and best wishes.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Even though i didn’t really know you. You seem like a good person. I hope to see you soon. Good luck on everything.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thank you for your kind words it means a lot. It was a hard decision but it had to be done
Even though I rarely play PropHunt, I know that you were an amazing part of the PH community and put a lot of time and effort into helping rebuild PH in a time of need. Thank you for everything you've done and I wish you well in future endeavors.
See ya around Shank, have a good life and stop in at any point and say hi.
Thank you Gabe for acknowledging the work I did I appreciate it. I’ll still be around in discord so if you ever wanna chat and get to know me I’m there.
Bout time.. jeez.. 
Only kidding ^_^
I'll still see and talk with ya a lot. 

You will be missed as Mod. 

May the props ever be in your favor, and the Pescado Fish guide you on your journey ^_^
you not nice voss ( hope you heard me yelling at you)
Goodbye Shank. Best of luck out there.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army