Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kori, the Questionable Killer
Offender's Name: Kori

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90217271

Potential Witnesses: Joker, Imperial, JustKuono

Reason to Ban: This person walked right up to me in youturd when I was a chair and blasted me. I started recording as quickly as I could because that seemed fishy to me. Sure enough, you'll see them walk up to the pallet prop then find the final prop almost with ease. This person also only has 8 mins on server yet knew many props spots. IF not a ban, then at least keep an eye out for Kori.
They jumped off the server seconds after I finished my recording.

Proof: I'm sorry ahead of time about the audio, my program malfunctioned and is fixed now. https://youtu.be/XtTJyFxaviY
I'mma be honest this looks like ghosting, as you can see a can runs out the door and they didn't even notice or try to follow them which would indicate hacking. So prob just a ban for ghosting seems appropriate.
Edit: side note it would be more efficient to watch someone in first person to see what they see, usually gives a better idea if they are following directions, checking another screen, or just looking at props through walls.
[gBan] Tamiko has banned Kori - Duration: 20160 minutes! (Ghosting//Proof by Old Man Voss)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Just saying he no friends on the server at that time....
[Image: giphy.gif]