Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapons
I want to say we need more weapons for inos mabey like raygun Lazer guns or a energy sword
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Sounds overpowered and unnecessary.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
how about no

It's fine how it is, in my opinion. No adding, no removing.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
nah innos way overpowered as it is
"Hey are you a girl gamer?" 
- Everyone on Dink's TTT 
Well we have the H.U.G.E. and A.R.E.S. as heavy machine guns, but each other class of weapon has more than just 2 in their category. Maybe a 3rd heavy weapon with more firepower than the ARES. Maybe rarity equal to M24 in the first weapons crate, since vector is Purple level and M24 is up at Orange ( first crate has no Orange ).
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
We don't need any more shitty crate weapons, and the weapons are ok as is, we only need a couple more credit shop items, there really isn't much we can add in the way of random map weapons, unless we want to add in shitty m9k weapons.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Instead of just saying no, let me instead pose a question. Why? You give no reason for adding new weapons to the mix, and don't even offer anything useful in terms of examples. For even a single weapon to be considered to be added, I would argue that it would have to be two things: 1)balanced with the other weapons (which arguably is something that still needs to be addressed with the weapons we currently have) and 2)something different to what is already offered.

Obviously, adding imbalanced weapons doesn't help anything, either being too powerful and thus making other weapons useless or being underpowered and not being used as a result.

Now, as for being different, what would be the point of adding something if it already exists? You mention a laser gun, but don't go into detail. So what, it's just a regular gun reskinned to look futuristic and fire blue particles instead of bullets? No thank you, that doesn't actually ADD anything, just changes the way already existing guns look. And you can only tweak firerates and damage values of clones before the sheer number of clones just gets redundant.

Now then, assuming this isn't just a troll post and you actually want new weapons added, maybe explain what you want, and why you want it to be added, as well as why you think it would be an improvement for the server.
Honestly my belief currently lies with balancing what we currently have over adding new stuff. This opinion lies more with the idea that while adding new stuff is fine and dandy, if there's horribly OP shit on the server already, why the hell bother using the new ones!

Note: at the time of writing this I've been away for a week on vacation and unaware of any changes on the server. If weapons were rebalanced in this time dismiss this post.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.