Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DolphinJazz for Admin (Trusted)
In game Name: DolphinJazz

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:156608779

Time Played: 42665 Minutes

When First Joined: August 27, 2017

Availability: Weekends, most weekdays when im not in school so like 2pm-10pm

Rank Desired: Trusted (Preferably Admin)

Current Rank: Regular

What Can You do to Help the Community: Boy you already know i do so much. I can help with the slays and and all that good stuff and im on a lot when there is no staff on. (But like everyone says that)

Why You Want to Help the Community: This is a good community most of the time and i believe i could make it even better fam.

Have You Ever Been Previously Banned: Na

Have You Previously Applied for Staff: Na

How Did You Find Us: Just searching through the servers.

Other: I believe im pretty well liked by everyone so thats a plus. I dont really know what to put here. Im also like the best detective.
Cult member since 8-8-18
+1 for Trusted (obviously) keeps a level head in not-so-good situations, knows the rules pretty well, active, and i have 0 problems with him when i'm on. plus, we're kind of on in the same time-frame and no other staff are on, so i could use the help there as well. i think you'd make a good staff member.

also i'm a better detective than you
I'm gonna have to give this man a big -1. He lied on his app knowing I'm the best detective on the server.

jk, +1
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 I trust this man
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1. Dolphinjizz has been really active lately and I think he has the maturity and knowledge of rules to be staff. However, in terms of making ban requests there could be improvement on that end (of course there are other factors involved, but I don't remember seeing much from him). He does stay active in the community and gives input on staff apps and the like, however, which is a big plus.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Really good guy and would make great staff. Really surprised he isn’t already staff. Pretty active and knows what he’s doing. +1

It’s a yes from me.
+1
Quite active and a fair person. He understands the rules well and I never had any problems with him nor did I see him causing any.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
man rdm me -1

jk +1 hes pretty alright when hes on
merry christmas xbox
+1 Great guy, knows the rules, would represent the dink community with all his jizz in just the right way. #cultlife
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]
big guy big fun +1
Cult member since 8-8-18