Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DolphinJazz for Admin (Trusted)
(08-22-2018, 11:44 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: +1. Dolphinjizz has been really active lately and I think he has the maturity and knowledge of rules to be staff. However, in terms of making ban requests there could be improvement on that end (of course there are other factors involved, but I don't remember seeing much from him). He does stay active in the community and gives input on staff apps and the like, however, which is a big plus.

As far as ban request go, when im on there really hasnt been a need for me to submit a ban request. Either no one needs to be baned or there are either mods/admins that can already ban or someone else on the server had already posted about it.
Cult member since 8-8-18
+1, Mr. DolphinJazz is extremely active, has the maturity and level head that is expected from a staff member, also has a pretty knowledgeable understanding of the rules and is active in the community.
+1 for my boi. He's a fun guy to play with and often cracks me up til I choke off mic. He is worthy of being trusted.
[Image: uzHd4Bp.png]
Here's my opinion, Dolphin, you're a great guy. You're funny, active and also know the rules. Like Dildo said, apart from the lack of Ban Requests, you'd make a decent Trusted. However, I've had complaints made toward you in the past that I'm not gonna bring up being the people who made the complaints would like to remain anonymous. You've RDMed intentionally more than a few of your fair shares in the past. The reports on the server sometimes stack up on you. I'd say work on this for a bit. And please don't take my opinion in the wrong way, but I have to be on both sides of the fence in these apps. I find you to be one of my friends and also think you can approve a bit so that's why I'm gonna remain Neutral on your app. Until proven otherwise. Good luck bud.
(08-24-2018, 09:15 AM)Renzo Wrote: Here's my opinion, Dolphin, you're a great guy. You're funny, active and also know the rules. Like Dildo said, apart from the lack of Ban Requests, you'd make a decent Trusted. However, I've had complaints made toward you in the past that I'm not gonna bring up being the people who made the complaints would like to remain anonymous. You've RDMed intentionally more than a few of your fair shares in the past. The reports on the server sometimes stack up on you. I'd say work on this for a bit. And please don't take my opinion in the wrong way, but I have to be on both sides of the fence in these apps. I find you to be one of my friends and also think you can approve a bit so that's why I'm gonna remain Neutral on your app. Until proven otherwise. Good luck bud.

Thats just how i be playing the game to keep it fun for myself. I can get how people could get salty about all that. I can work on my possible RDM addiction and i agree with what you had to input for the most part. Thx for the feedback daddy.  Heart
Cult member since 8-8-18
(08-24-2018, 09:43 AM)DolphinJazz Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 09:15 AM)Renzo Wrote: Here's my opinion, Dolphin, you're a great guy. You're funny, active and also know the rules. Like Dildo said, apart from the lack of Ban Requests, you'd make a decent Trusted. However, I've had complaints made toward you in the past that I'm not gonna bring up being the people who made the complaints would like to remain anonymous. You've RDMed intentionally more than a few of your fair shares in the past. The reports on the server sometimes stack up on you. I'd say work on this for a bit. And please don't take my opinion in the wrong way, but I have to be on both sides of the fence in these apps. I find you to be one of my friends and also think you can approve a bit so that's why I'm gonna remain Neutral on your app. Until proven otherwise. Good luck bud.

Thats just how i be playing the game to keep it fun for myself. I can get how people could get salty about all that. I can work on my possible RDM addiction and i agree with what you had to input for the most part. Thx for the feedback daddy.  Heart

You're welcome my child  Heart
+1 for me dolphin should have been trusted ages ago ::P he is active an knows the rules well and would be great for co-owner (trusted)
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
(08-24-2018, 09:46 PM)Ace1579 Wrote: +1 for me dolphin should have been trusted ages ago ::P he is active an knows the rules well and would be great for co-owner (trusted)

sorry no co-owners unless i approve it
+1 for obvious reasons
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
Nuru joined ttt and you called her a dirty prop hunt player so has to be a +1 from me even though I have only played ttt for an hour or two