Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its your boooy!!
Ingame Name: 
JOKER GONZALEZ also go by THE JOKER

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:432002741

Time Played:
10D 5H 10M total of Gmod, and just achieved Master Rank.

When First Joined:
MARCH 25th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):
Available Monday through Friday after 3:00 pm pdt and weekends after 12:00 pm PSA: I have a family and a job but spend all of my free time gaming .

Rank Desired:
TMOD

Current Rank: 
Master, Donor, Trusted in that order.

What can you do to help the community?:
I can keep cheaters, spammers, and bigots under control to ensure that everyone who follows the rules and just wants to have fun can do so. I am very aware, and love to play in fair games. I would enjoy enforcing the rules of this community in order to create a fun and fair place to play. I think I will
bring a mature aspect to the server by correcting any annoying behavior. I also believe my fun loving personality would bring in players who will inturn want to stay and be apart of this amazing community.

Why do you want to help the community?:
I have become very close to this community and spend majority of my free time in this server. I strive to make this community a better place for me and my fellow gamers to come and enjoy a place without the name calling, and hatred that is present in almost every other server. I'm happy to help control this atmosphere to keep it the drama free environment we all know and love.  

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): 
No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):
Yes, I have applied for trusted and was granted the position. (see link)
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...oooy--4665 

How did you find us?:
I was searching for a server with friendly and mature people that want full of drama mic spammers and bigotry, I found it here.

Other:
I would love to be apart of this community and get this position I just have one question:
When do I start??
+1 to the moon and back YASSSS.
You follow the rules, you do your job, we need more higher staff, and you're on during the day. You're also loved by the community.
+1

Much approve
-1 joker your a nice guy and your on quite often however I have never seen you put in a ban request or have known you to record offenders, you usually leave that up to others and never seem to want to take control of the lobby when I'm on or there are multiple other staff, lately yes you have improved apon that aspect however when tmod is the highest rank on you have to be in charge, there is no sitting back and letting other staff handle a situation. If there are suspected ghosters on then volunteer to be the one to hop in spectator and record them. I'm sorry joker but the lack of ban requests and not knowing if you even record offenders is an issue for me as if you ban someone and you do not have a recording then they can easily get away with an unban request or a staff abuse form. Work on that and I will give you a fat +1 next time.
+1 reaches minimum requirements, has a good attitude and a consistent person on the server.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+0 

You're a good sport and it's always a hoot playing with you, I just haven't played with you enough recently to give an adequate review. 

I do agree that getting more involved with forums is a good idea. Submitting Ban Requests yourself and taking initiative is always a plus. 

I do not doubt that you will become a Test Mod, and I wish you the best of luck as one.
+1 Because Joker is usually on during the later hours and there aren't many high ranked staff members on during that time. He's is on constantly. He follows the rules well and handles trolls anghosters really well. Hoping you get Tmod Joker!
TERRIBLE

I was gagged twice (dif occasions) when I was the wrong person. And he told me about his son but anytime I even mentioned that he had a son he would get angry. So I stopped and it was not a big deal and then all of a sudden im gagged again for no reason.
(-1)
(08-25-2018, 10:27 PM)Stein Wrote: TERRIBLE

I was gagged twice (dif occasions) when I was the wrong person. And he told me about his son but anytime I even mentioned that he had a son he would get angry. So I stopped and it was not a big deal and then all of a sudden im gagged again for no reason.
(-1)

im getting the vibe that literally none of what you just said was true
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Imma have to give you a -1
You lack in forum threads and you don’t post any ban requests. You can’t have other staff do the work for you. You have to step up and do it. Other staff can’t be doing everything for you. And again with the lack of thread posts. You only have 4 threads that you made. Introductions, Approved, Community/Site Suggestions and this staff application. There isn’t a thread for ban requests.

Tmod
  • 1-2 months depending on the person with forum activity(10+ post).
[Image: giphy.gif]