Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Man banned from Eastern-Berlin public forum - (circa 1982, colorized)
Ingame Name: the man what to eat that fruit

SteamID: forum ban

Who Banned You: randy admin

Reason For Ban: 
[Image: Ey2mpRW.jpg]

>Got banned for showing disagreement, i.e -1 on posts
>It literally doesn't matter

Length of Ban: Three full days.

Reason for Mods to Unban: Look at: 'Reason For Ban'

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I definitely hope this injustice hasn't been practised before.

Other:

[Image: lRTjgSA.png]

[Image: CbciLFf.png]

http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-365.html

"They are just internet points."
Wtf is this
[Image: original.gif]
if you guys are gonna brigade and mass downvote someone at least do it to @blakeman1
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(02-06-2017, 07:18 PM)queef commando Wrote: if you guys are gonna brigade and mass downvote someone at least do it to @blakeman1

will do big man, just need to get my pal back and have him revoked from this discrimination

also before the so precarious [Image: bz96aEb.png] was removed, he had only put 5
posting on my alt because there's no way to appeal a ban which is pretty fucked honestly, fix that

i gave russ like 5 or 6 -1's because i genuinely thought those posts in particular were bad, meanwhile my boy danuk gives him 30+ -1's and the only thing that happens is they get deleted.
if you're going to punish people at least make it consistent, not to mention the fact that even if i did "mass -1" russ, he should have at least warned me for it first instead of immediately banning me

not that it should even be a problem in the first place, if you cant handle somebody expressing their opinion by giving you -1 internet points then you have bigger problems, even if you do spam somebody with them they can either be removed incredibly quickly by a staff member or somebody just +1'ing the same posts in response
(02-06-2017, 07:47 PM)george costanza Wrote: posting on my alt because there's no way to appeal a ban which is pretty fucked honestly, fix that

i gave russ like 5 or 6 -1's because i genuinely thought those posts in particular were bad, meanwhile my boy danuk gives him 30+ -1's and the only thing that happens is they get deleted.
if you're going to punish people at least make it consistent, not to mention the fact that even if i did "mass -1" russ, he should have at least warned me for it first instead of immediately banning me

not that it should even be a problem in the first place, if you cant handle somebody expressing their opinion by giving you -1 internet points then you have bigger problems, even if you do spam somebody with them they can either be removed incredibly quickly by a staff member or somebody just +1'ing the same posts in response
Hello @george costanza! Welcome to the server and enjoy your stay! Message me if you need any help. Cheers! -Blake
unbanned btw
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
big man
big man
big man